Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

2021 0rbea m20 Terra

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

2021 0rbea m20 Terra

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-21, 07:10 AM
barakah

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
2021 0rbea m20 Terra

Before I place the order I just wanna hear what seasoned riders think of Orbea m20 Terra???

I wanna hear the all the bad and good comments, I know for a fact Orbea offer a lifetime warranty on their carbon frame so that’s the first good news.

also Bert or BMCR I wanna hear from you my good friend, I passed on the canyon ultimate due to 6 year warranty is all they offer.

thank you for all the info.

Last edited by barakah; 04-27-21 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-27-21, 09:59 AM
Parkyy16

Bikes: All steel... Breadwinner, Ritchey, Soma, VO, etc.

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 25 Posts
I'm not as seasoned as most here, but Orbea makes nice bikes. Just remember to register for the warranty after you purchase the bike. No registration, no warranty(at least according to my local bike shop).

I think 6 years is longer than most people tend to keep their bikes, so the Canyon's warranty wouldn't be much of an issue for most people. The latest and greatest aero bikes with brand new standards will be out in 2028, so you'll likely be looking to replace it by then.
Likes For Parkyy16:
Old 04-27-21, 12:53 PM
blakcloud

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 352 Times in 225 Posts
If a long warranty is important to you then you picked the right brand.

Base on looks alone I would buy one, they look that good. Orbea make great bikes and I am sure you will be a happy owner.

As much as I like the Canyon business model to save money for the consumer, there is some satisfaction about walking into dealer and purchasing a bike from someone you can actually talk to face to face. Don't forgot to post if you buy.
Likes For blakcloud:
Old 04-30-21, 12:32 AM
barakah

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by blakcloud
If a long warranty is important to you then you picked the right brand.

Base on looks alone I would buy one, they look that good. Orbea make great bikes and I am sure you will be a happy owner.

As much as I like the Canyon business model to save money for the consumer, there is some satisfaction about walking into dealer and purchasing a bike from someone you can actually talk to face to face. Don't forgot to post if you buy.
2021 Orbea Terra are all sold out, 2022 will not arrive here not until next year earliest will be fall. They do have some 2021 Orca and a few Specialized equipped with future shock all are 2021, I agree with the Canyon business and they are on my shopping list.

And yes I will post it when I take one home, I wanna hear want you think about orca and Sworks thanks.🙏