Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-vintage/561211-ebay-craigslist-finds-you-looking-o

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-vintage/561211-ebay-craigslist-finds-you-looking-o

Old 12-01-22, 11:34 PM
bikingshearer 
Crawlin' up, flyin' down

Bikes: 1967 Paramount; 1982-ish Ron Cooper; 1978 Eisentraut "A"; two mid-1960s Cinelli Speciale Corsas; and others in various stages of non-rideability.

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1005 Post(s)
Liked 2,461 Times in 1,030 Posts

I stumbled onto this 62 cm 1962 Colnago Superissima. F/F.HS and a bunch of parts, but not a full bike's worth. I have no affiliation with this sale and know nothing more than what is in the listing. The seller invites questions, though, and the auction ends Thursday 12/8/22. It started at $500 and is up to $520. Itg is located in Bar Harbor ME, so it may be wise to ask the seller about rust/use of Frame Saver or Boeshield. Of course, it is red, so you know it will be fast.

Here's what the frame looks like looks like.

Last edited by bikingshearer; 12-01-22 at 11:44 PM.
Likes For bikingshearer:
Old 12-05-22, 12:21 AM
bikingshearer 
Crawlin' up, flyin' down

Bikes: 1967 Paramount; 1982-ish Ron Cooper; 1978 Eisentraut "A"; two mid-1960s Cinelli Speciale Corsas; and others in various stages of non-rideability.

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1005 Post(s)
Liked 2,461 Times in 1,030 Posts
Bump to make sure everyone who might be interested sees this. I'm not saying anyone should be; I don't know Colnagos well enough to know where this one lands in the pecking order, what a good price would be, or much of anything else.

Current bid is $520 and has been for a day or two. I'm guessing the final price will a good bit higher, but perhaps not stratospheric. I have no doubt the snipers already have their bids locked and loaded and the final few seconds will be interesting.