Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Best places for Mountainbiking in Austria?

Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Old 04-22-20, 02:36 AM
TSte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all doing well, specially now in this complicated cases and where we are not able to pursuit our love for biking around the places. However, being the positive I am, I believe we can shortly get slowly back to living live and get our bikes ready...
I haven't Mountainbiked for a couple of years now and cleaning up my bike these days made me remember how much I loved this sport and once flying is again possible I would love to take the family to Austria to explore some routes, as I heard it is amazing. Does anyone recommend a specific zone?

Regards and stay healthy.

Tomas
Old 04-29-20, 12:40 AM
TSte

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello everyone,

Wanted just to check if someone has some infos that could give me?

Regards,

T.
Old 11-10-23, 08:48 AM
kinnessa60

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Hey there! It's great to hear your positive outlook! For mountain biking in Austria, Tyrol and Salzburg are fantastic choices with breathtaking routes. The Alps offer exhilarating trails for the whole family.
Old 11-10-23, 08:26 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4323 Post(s)
Liked 3,945 Times in 2,638 Posts
Originally Posted by kinnessa60
Hey there! It's great to hear your positive outlook! For mountain biking in Austria, Tyrol and Salzburg are fantastic choices with breathtaking routes. The Alps offer exhilarating trails for the whole family.
Just FYI the thread was from 2020 and had only posts from the OP.
Old 11-12-23, 05:17 PM
lex further

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Going to Austria in December. We hope to do some skiing, but if that's not going to be possible, we can always do some cycling.
I also want to drive around with the car and already got and Austrian vignette https://vignettetoll.eu . That will be the first time in the country for me and my family, so we gonna try to see as much as possible. Any hotel recommendations in the Innsbruck area? Appreciate.

Last edited by lex further; 11-14-23 at 03:33 AM.