Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Forum Suggestions & User Assistance
Reload this Page >

Is there a limit to # of likes one can give per day?

Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Old 08-02-20, 03:10 PM
mech986 

Bikes: Italvega Super Speciales and Superlights

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked 345 Times in 174 Posts

I was reading a thread over in Covid and liking a number of posts when suddenly after hitting like on a post, all the like buttons disappeared from all the posts I could find. I refreshed the page and it still stayed that way. Going over to C&V and clicking on a random thread show all the posts are missing the like button. After 24 hours or so, today, the like buttons have now returned.

Is there a limit to how many likes a member can click on in a given time frame? I've been around for awhile, have a sub for Sales forums, and don't recall getting any infractions or mod notices. So any reason for why my ability to like posts should have disappeared?
Old 08-03-20, 09:07 AM
IBJoel
Administrator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 146 Posts
Originally Posted by mech986
I was reading a thread over in Covid and liking a number of posts when suddenly after hitting like on a post, all the like buttons disappeared from all the posts I could find. I refreshed the page and it still stayed that way. Going over to C&V and clicking on a random thread show all the posts are missing the like button. After 24 hours or so, today, the like buttons have now returned.

Is there a limit to how many likes a member can click on in a given time frame? I've been around for awhile, have a sub for Sales forums, and don't recall getting any infractions or mod notices. So any reason for why my ability to like posts should have disappeared?
I think you can give something like 50/day. So you were just on a roll!
Likes For IBJoel:
Old 08-03-20, 03:32 PM
mech986 

Bikes: Italvega Super Speciales and Superlights

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked 345 Times in 174 Posts
Thanks, that would explain it! Wish we had that in writing somewhere where it could be seen and understood.