Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
Reload this Page >

Free Aerotech 3x bibshorts

Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Old 06-05-21, 11:52 PM
ahultin

Bikes: 2003 Cannondale Jekyll 1000, 2014 Fuji Finest 1.5 (wife), 2008 Fuji Finest 1.0 (Daughter), 2012 Fuji Cross 2.0 (son), 2011 Cannondale Road Tandem 2

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 17 Posts

I have several pairs of Aerotech Designs bibshorts free to anyone who wants them, I don't want to throw them away so I'll even cover shipping within the cont US. There are a few pairs of Elite, a few pair of Gel touring and one long cold weather one. They are all in wearable condition though some of them have a patch on the right upper thigh from where the stoker handlebars would rub through. PM with your info to claim one or more.

Last edited by ahultin; 06-07-21 at 12:39 PM.