Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Holland frame w/ Chris King headset 57cm

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-21, 06:38 PM
Mattdiano

Bikes: '83 Pinarello Super Record,'83 De Rosa Professional, '84 Guerciotti GLX7600, '91 Merckx Corsa Extra, 2004 Pinarello Dogma AK61 Magnesium, '13 Colnago World Cup, '14 Cinelli Experience, '16 DeRosa Planet

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 22 Posts

Selling a gorgeous 57cm ctc Holland fillet brazed steel frame. Built by Bill Holland in 1991 for Tom Garland who took possession of it in 1992. Ritchey Logic tubing, according to a recent conversation with Bill Holland in San Diego. Painted by Joe Bell.
The frame is amazing and the paint is just out of this world. The craftmanship on the fillet brazing is beyond words. This is one of those frames that I really wish fit me, but it is too small. Almost no chips or scratches, I have tried to picture them all.
57cm ctc
5.3 lbs frame/fork and headset
130mm spacing
68mm BSA bb
27.0 seatpost
The frame is a work of art and the ride is amazing. Tom Garland bought it new in 1992 and I recently got it from him and was able to chat and hear of his adventures on this amazing frame. His name is on the bike, but it is a sticker and can easily come off. I have left it on to let him still be part of it. He was shaken to sell his bike, but health reasons do not permit him to ride any longer.
Asking $800, that includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48