Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fatbikes
Reload this Page >

SiKK Beach Fat Tire Cruiser

Search
Notices
Fatbikes Designed for use in sand, mud or snow, Fat bikes are the right choice for true all-terrain riding. Check here for the latest on these fun, adventurous two-wheeled machines.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-21, 08:29 AM
drobbie66

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just a heads up on anyone looking to purchase the SIKK UFO 7spd 4 size beach cruiser. I received mine yesterday and although it rides very smooth and looks great. A word of warning if you are 5'6" or shorter you will find this bike a little difficult to navigate getting on and off. Even with the seat in the lowest setting the stance is very tall. You have been warned and oh BTW they don't want them returned. They will charge a steep restock fee and you also will pay shipping.
Old 04-13-23, 07:13 AM
7up

Bikes: Aurelia*Bianchi*Cannondale*Colnago*Dahon*Giant*Haro*Lynsky*Monkey Faction*Origin8*Panasonic*Paramont*Peugeot*Ross*Schwinn*SE*Specialized*Trek

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
Thanks I’m in the market for a cruiser
Old 04-13-23, 06:06 PM
CrimsonEclipse

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked 624 Times in 365 Posts
Originally Posted by drobbie66
Just a heads up on anyone looking to purchase the SIKK UFO 7spd 4 size beach cruiser. I received mine yesterday and although it rides very smooth and looks great. A word of warning if you are 5'6" or shorter you will find this bike a little difficult to navigate getting on and off. Even with the seat in the lowest setting the stance is very tall. You have been warned and oh BTW they don't want them returned. They will charge a steep restock fee and you also will pay shipping.
Yeah, Similar problem with FAT MTB's too.

Under 5'6" really needs a 24" x 4 or 5" wheel or else it screws up the geometry (or you need creative frame design.

Problem is, manufacturers consider 24" bikes to be for the young'ins
Old 04-18-23, 09:29 AM
prj71

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
Liked 1,180 Times in 770 Posts
Originally Posted by CrimsonEclipse
Yeah, Similar problem with FAT MTB's too.

Under 5'6" really needs a 24" x 4 or 5" wheel or else it screws up the geometry (or you need creative frame design.

Problem is, manufacturers consider 24" bikes to be for the young'ins
Tire is not the issue. It bike frame design. Look for bike with low top tube near the seat tube.
Old 04-19-23, 05:44 PM
CrimsonEclipse

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked 624 Times in 365 Posts
Originally Posted by prj71
Tire is not the issue. It bike frame design. Look for bike with low top tube near the seat tube.
Designing around a too large wheel/tire CAN be done, but it's a compromise and not always a good one.

If you scale down the frame, you need to scale down the wheels/tires.

There's not a big enough market.