Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Folding Bikes
Reload this Page >

Free Moulton in San Francisco Bay Area

Notices
Folding Bikes Discuss the unique features and issues of folding bikes. Also a great place to learn what folding bike will work best for your needs.

Old 10-25-21, 11:43 AM
zapta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It may sound too good but it is, free black Moulton TSR 21 in good condition, for in-person pickup in SF South Bay Area, no catches whatsoever. The only requirement is that you have been active in this folding bikes forum for at least 6 months to make sure they are going to a. good home.

Got them new about 12 and rode ~2K miles until I switched to a red Brompton 6 gears for compactness and ease of folding.

Ping me here if interested.

I do have a picture of it but the forums system here doesn't let me posting a picture or URL because this is a new account.
Old 10-25-21, 12:03 PM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 3084 Post(s)
Liked 6,547 Times in 3,757 Posts
Pic Assist - https://www.bikeforums.net/g/picture/22892023

Old 10-26-21, 12:58 AM
zapta

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
The forum system send me an email notification with a private message sent to me but it doesn't let me responding to it because I posted less than 10 messages. So, instead I will respond here. If you want me to be able to respond to your message please include an email address to which I can respond.

This offer is for an in person pickup in SF south bay area. I am sorry, but I cannot pack or ship nor am I interested in any trade or other compensation.
Old 10-26-21, 01:00 AM
kwantani

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 21 Posts
Wow that's very kind and generous of you. Even though I'm south bay San Jose, I have only been here over 1 month or so try to dabble into folding bike. Try to get a folding road bike solution so I can keep up with the roadie club ride.
Originally Posted by zapta
It may sound too good but it is, free black Moulton TSR 21 in good condition, for in-person pickup in SF South Bay Area, no catches whatsoever. The only requirement is that you have been active in this folding bikes forum for at least 6 months to make sure they are going to a. good home.

Got them new about 12 and rode ~2K miles until I switched to a red Brompton 6 gears for compactness and ease of folding.

Ping me here if interested.

I do have a picture of it but the forums system here doesn't let me posting a picture or URL because this is a new account.
Old 10-26-21, 05:09 AM
zebede
Hello

Bikes: n+1

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Free Moultons OH MY!

and the lucky winner IS?
Old 10-28-21, 12:26 PM
zapta

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
The Moulton got claimed by somebody with a long history with small wheel bikes.

I couldn't hope for more.

Thanks everybody.
Likes For zapta: