Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

hello

Old 09-24-22, 07:13 PM
flattyfattie

Bikes: kent schockwave 26 in

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hello

is it me your looking for? anyway, i was given a 26-inch kent shockwave model gs32648 in pieces. got most of it back together after not working on a bike since elementary school some 50 yrs ago. the only thing left is the rear axle. i think i have the parts but am not sure. nobody that i have found has a book on it. all the manuals at the library are checked out.i figured out i have an r&r freewheel that was fun to put all those little bearings back in. but that part works now. not sure how the big axle bearings go in or where. one of the cone nuts has a little roughness on it so i probably should polish that. haven't found any new or used. the freewheel is an r&r model2bt-b1 it also says fluid drive i haven't found any info as to parts or repair. any help would be nice. i need the exercise the bike would provide.
Old 09-24-22, 07:26 PM
boba7523

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by flattyfattie
is it me your looking for? anyway, i was given a 26-inch kent shockwave model gs32648 in pieces. got most of it back together after not working on a bike since elementary school some 50 yrs ago. the only thing left is the rear axle. i think i have the parts but am not sure. nobody that i have found has a book on it. all the manuals at the library are checked out.i figured out i have an r&r freewheel that was fun to put all those little bearings back in. but that part works now. not sure how the big axle bearings go in or where. one of the cone nuts has a little roughness on it so i probably should polish that. haven't found any new or used. the freewheel is an r&r model2bt-b1 it also says fluid drive i haven't found any info as to parts or repair. any help would be nice. i need the exercise the bike would provide.
Welcome. Im new as well!
Old 09-25-22, 10:39 AM
Freakz

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Hello there! I stopped by simply to say I love your username!

I’m in a similar predicament at the moment. Old bike - no instructions. Best of luck to you!
Old 10-01-22, 01:42 PM
JadeVamp1986
New Trike Owner

Bikes: Viribus Trike

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Hello! Technically not new but kinda. I apparently signed up years ago and rediscovered it again today while researching tricycle advice.