Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Zwift Racing League

Old 01-05-23, 02:39 PM
La Tortue

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Zwift Racing League

You gained a little weight over Christmas, didn't you? Well, we can help. You still have time, but not much. We are solidifying our rosters for Low Drag, Low Drag 2, and the Vendettas to start the 10 January Zwift Racing League round 3. Join us and you'll lose weight. Go it alone and I can't promise a thing. It's as simple as that.The round lasts 6 weeks with 6 races. We race 7:30 pm Tuesday night EDT. It ends 14 Feb just in time to be fit and ready for the outdoor season. Here's our shake-down race video from Tuesday night.

Old 01-09-23, 02:38 PM
himespau 

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 4194 Post(s)
Liked 2,911 Times in 1,780 Posts
Looking forward to racing again when it resumes tomorrow. Not sure what to make of the segment battle points. I guess we'll see. You doing bike swaps?

I think we used to race together a couple years back on ATP back when the ZRL first started.
Old 01-09-23, 03:58 PM
La Tortue

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by himespau
Looking forward to racing again when it resumes tomorrow. Not sure what to make of the segment battle points. I guess we'll see. You doing bike swaps?

I think we used to race together a couple years back on ATP back when the ZRL first started.
Yes we did, Bike swaps? Check out battle of the bikes link below.. Since then have tested the TT bikes, Grail, and others. The conclusion is if you can do it clean and fast its worth it but a Tron like bike and good tactics want hurt either.