Notices
Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area Looking to enter into the realm of track racing? Want to share your experiences and tactics for riding on a velodrome? The Track Cycling forums is for you! Come in and discuss training/racing, equipment, and current track cycling events.

Velobike M2, any reviews/feedbacks?

Old 01-13-23, 05:02 AM
AmateurCyclist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Velobike M2, any reviews/feedbacks?

I'm looking for a frame around €1500-2000, M2 has been selling for a while, want to hear about some user experience, to see if it's suitable for me. Thanks!
Old 03-23-23, 10:02 AM
RobertPaulson

Bikes: Dolan DF4, Tarmac SL7

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by AmateurCyclist
I'm looking for a frame around €1500-2000, M2 has been selling for a while, want to hear about some user experience, to see if it's suitable for me. Thanks!
seen a few in the flesh, they look sound - would have no concerns over the construction. if you have an eye on sprint and max aero position (you have short legs and want maximum reach) a df4 has better geometry/sizing.
Old 04-03-23, 04:39 AM
Minion1

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
I've just seen one being built up at the shop I work at, was quite impressed. The nice features (dropouts, recessed headset etc) that you can see online are present and accounted for in the flesh. Not a bad bike for the sensible price point. The bike was a cross build from a customer's Merida track bike, so a definite upgrade there.
Old 04-18-23, 05:28 PM
DHRB45

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Velobike M2 frame feedback

I have a Velobike frame. Love it. Won several National Masters (sprint event ) medals on it now. Also use a Velobike 180 stem and various bits
The Aussies have picked up on the M2: Shane Perkins uses one as his current bike. Also know that the M2 frames have won a handful of Aussie titles and that they are used by several Western Australia and Queensland riders squad riders.
Oh, and I spotted a South
African rider riding one at the Cairo nations cup.
I hope that helps DB
Old 04-24-23, 06:15 AM
AmateurCyclist

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for all the comments, will consider to get one!