Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from the Great Smoky Mountains!

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-20, 12:29 PM
Brandofski

Bikes: Specialized Tricross Sport Triple

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello everyone. My name is Brandon and not only am I new to this site, I am a new rider in general (other than goofing around as a kid). I recently bought a bike that my friend let me borrow last summer to ride the entire Blue Ridge Parkway. We were planning on doing this over a span of about 10 days. However the weather ended up making us postpone the trip to the spring of this year (2020). Then Covid happened. So needless to say that trip has yet to happen. HOWEVER i did kind of fall in love with riding while we were training for our trip. So i offered to buy the bike from him. And as with just about everything that i dabble in, i decided to find a forum to poke around in to help me start my journey into the bicycling world. I have learned so much just looking through these forums so i decided i would join as well! So... uh... Here I am!
Old 07-30-20, 04:16 PM
Rage
Space Ghost

Bikes: Bridgestone, Fuji, Iro, Jamis, Gary Fisher, GT, Scott, Specialized and more

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked 412 Times in 318 Posts
Welcome!
Old 07-31-20, 01:39 PM
E.blan

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Welcome!!!! Enjoy!
Old 08-02-20, 05:43 AM
Calaloo

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome. I'm originally from your area, Canton to be exact. Lots of hills (mountains) there to make cycling interesting. The Blue Ridge Parkway would finish me off. Good luck.