Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

SunTour Le Tech derailleurs (F & R) long cage

Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

SunTour Le Tech derailleurs (F & R) long cage

Old 06-23-22, 08:02 AM
montclairbobbyb 
Recovering Bikeaholic

Bikes: 84 Specialized Expedtion, 85 StumpJumper, 85 Schwinn Cimarron, 2019 VO Polyvalent, 2007 Niner MCR, 2008 Niner SIR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 110 Times in 35 Posts
SOLD - SunTour Le Tech derailleurs (F & R) long cage

SOLD - The Le Tech was one of those short-lived, transitional derailleurs that SunTour released during the waning days of SunTour, and this one was a GEM! Designed to compete with the Shimano Deore Superplate derailleur, the shifting on this was super smooth and responsive. But as history proved, Shimano would emerge as industry leader, and the LeTech simply faded into history...

THIS set is in excellent condition and would be a great addition to a vintage tourer or MTB. Front derailleur has a 31.8 clamp

$55 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Last edited by montclairbobbyb; 07-18-22 at 05:30 PM. Reason: sold
Old 07-15-22, 10:57 PM
EVVC VET 

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm very interested in buying your Suntour LE Tech derailleurs for sale

My name is Mark and I'd like to purchase the Suntour derailleurs you have for sale. Regards-Mark Hohne (drhohne@yahoo.com or call me at (818) 914-8352. Thank you!
Old 07-15-22, 11:04 PM
EVVC VET 

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
interested in your derailleurs

I'm not sure if my reply made it to you but I'd like to buy your Suntour derailleurs. Regards-Mark (drhohne @yahoo.com). Thank you
Old 07-16-22, 07:25 AM
m.c. 

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked 99 Times in 58 Posts
Originally Posted by EVVC VET View Post
I'm not sure if my reply made it to you but I'd like to buy your Suntour derailleurs. Regards-Mark (drhohne @yahoo.com). Thank you
Send him a PM he may not see this and it doesn't send an alert unless you quote.