Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Campagnolo Veloce 10spd group/FSA Gosammer/Reparto Corse

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-20, 10:38 AM
OkFine

Bikes: Bianchi Sempre Veloce eTap, Poseidon X, Cannondale F5,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 11 Posts

10 speed Campagnolo Veloce groupset
Interloc Racing conversion Campagnolo spaced, Shimano spline 11-32T cassette
FSA Gosammer 50/34T BB30 Crank
Reparto Corse Rim Brakes
(Bike not included)

Brake levers/pads are in great shape. It's the screw heads and such that are showing rust. I'm not sure what to do about that.

FSA Gosammer 50/34T BB30 Crank with normal wear shown.

There are some scratches on the shifters that were touched up that aren't really noticeable until you're looking for them in direct light. There is also a small tear in one of the hoods which is more sea foam green than the blue it shows in the pictures. That's apparently a super hard color get a good shot of. The best color depiction for them is on the full bike picture which is the only reason I'm including that particular picture.

The Interloc cassette is a handy addition. Fits on Shimano HG hubs, but is spaced for Campagnolo 10 speed shifting. This allows this group to be added to most of the wheels out there rather than ones that are already Campagnolo.

Pictures of each individual item from many angles each available in the following link. I figured it was better than cramming 19 pics here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y1NcWuh24tgXiz466

$300 plus actual shipping OBO. Paypal/Venmo/Cash App