Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Frame Jig

Old 04-29-21, 07:39 PM
Andrew R Stewart 

Bikes: Stewart S&S coupled sport tourer, Stewart Sunday light, Stewart Commuting, Stewart Touring, Co Motion Tandem, Stewart 3-Spd, Stewart Track, Fuji Finest, Mongoose Tomac ATB, GT Bravado ATB, JCP Folder, Stewart 650B ATB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4172 Post(s)
Liked 3,793 Times in 2,272 Posts
Frame Jig

HJ Universal jig for sale

I am offering my Henry James Universal frame building jig for sale. Bought in 2002 and not used since 2018, has had 15 frames, 1 fork, 2 stems and a rack built on it. Has 3 universal tube supports, the manual, an unused tandem extension, the big protractor/tune angle setter and a homemade replacement seat tube holder (uses an Alex Meade cone top end and pivots off the BB shaft). All are in very good condition.

Perhaps one of the most versatile jigs made, based on a flat plate so a lot of fun stuff can be set up. The plate’s grid work of threaded holes allow for creative fixturing. Easy to set up, the protractor has had a top tube scale length added. Mounts to a common repair stand jaw.

Before HJ closed up new price was over $4000 without the tandem attachment or seat tube holder. Asking $2000 firm plus actual shipping. This is a heavy item and will take two or three boxes to ship. I would consider driving an hour (from Rochester, NY) to deliver and local pick up is of course fine. I won't ship outside of the 48 lower US states.

Two shots here to begin the dangling carrot thing Here’s my album page link of the jig currently with a built frame as a place holder. https://www.flickr.com/photos/731955...57719111392725 There are other photos of this jig in use in other frame build albums if you take the time to look through them. Please ask any questions you have. Andy

Last edited by Andrew R Stewart; 04-29-21 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Shipping limitations added
Likes For Andrew R Stewart:
Old 05-07-21, 08:33 AM
Andrew R Stewart 

Bikes: Stewart S&S coupled sport tourer, Stewart Sunday light, Stewart Commuting, Stewart Touring, Co Motion Tandem, Stewart 3-Spd, Stewart Track, Fuji Finest, Mongoose Tomac ATB, GT Bravado ATB, JCP Folder, Stewart 650B ATB

Price reduction- Now asking $1800 and the savings should cover any shipping and more. Andy
Old 05-24-21, 05:33 AM
bikingman

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dming
Old 05-28-21, 02:24 PM
Andrew R Stewart 

Jig's sale is pending delivery. Andy
Old 05-30-21, 09:01 AM
1320DRAGWORKX

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi is this still availble?
Old 06-05-21, 06:35 AM
drbrnicke

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
wow, cool thing!
Old 06-05-21, 08:54 PM
Nessism

Bikes: Homebuilt steel

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 2182 Post(s)
Liked 419 Times in 332 Posts
Cool indeed. Andy is the best too. I would have bought this if I'd seen it earlier.