Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Have you met Iohan?

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Have you met Iohan?

Old 10-19-21, 05:59 AM
prj71

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
Liked 1,159 Times in 758 Posts
Originally Posted by joesch
NO.

Most of those routes are only possible on foot and/or custom off roads bike.
OK. I only asked because if a car is feasible I would have used that instead of a bike.

Never heard of the guy.
Old 10-19-21, 09:29 AM
Steve B.

Bikes: Flyxii FR322, Cannondale Topstone, Miyata City Liner, Specialized Chisel, Specialized Epic Evo

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3179 Post(s)
Liked 2,006 Times in 1,149 Posts
Originally Posted by Lazyass
Must be nice to not have or need a job/paycheck or a family to be responsible for and just be able to ride around the world on your bike alone.

I see he struggled with insomnia. I did for 25+ years and then I discovered kava and it was instantly cured.
For a lot of folks on YT, if they are steady with pushing content, they can make a living pushing whatever activity the YT watchers are interested in. Thus the expense of the gear as well as the time spent video'ing and editing is their job. The Bicycle Touring Pro is an example where it's a 24/7 job. Darren actually cancelled a video mid-ride when he realized he just needed a well earned break from constant YT production.