Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Beach Cruisers
Reload this Page >

Want a Bike like this. Where can I get one?

Search
Notices
Beach Cruisers Do you love balloon tires and fenders? Do you love riding the simplicity of a single gear and coaster brakes or a single gear cluster? Do you love the classic curves in the tubing of a cruiser that takes you back to the 1950's and 1960's, stylistically? Here's your home! Welcome to the Beach Cruisers and Cruisers forum!

Want a Bike like this. Where can I get one?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-23, 10:38 PM
margoC

Bikes: Caloi MTB, Raleigh heritage international

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 29 Posts
Originally Posted by LifeNovice1
Yes I agree. I'd go as high as $80 if it were in really good shape. I'd just buy a Walmart beach cruiser but I want to be more upright and still like to stand on the pedals. Plus I briefly had a Raleigh that had handlebars like those pictures and I was amazed how comfortable that position is for your hands. Flat bars are really overrated.
I have hand arthritis and flat bars tweak my wrists and thumbs. I replaced the bars on my two bikes with sunlight touring bars, made a world of difference.

Would love to have nittos but the ones I got on Amazon are amazingly comfortable and inexpensive. My hands and wrists are in a neutral position when I ride. Young hands probably wouldn't notice.