Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

1977 Nishiki ONP

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

1977 Nishiki ONP

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-22, 03:24 PM
cirp 

Bikes: Univega Super Speciale, Super Strada, Cannondale Caad6 R4000 si, Team Miyatas, Bridgestone RB1,Lotus Cinelli Design Triomphe, Unidentified 60's/70's road bike 1960 Schwinn Continental

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
1977 Nishiki ONP

1977 Nishiki ONP. The Nishiki ONP was sold as a frameset only and built with Tange steel. It was only produced for a few years. There were two models produced, the 6-3-6 and the 8-5-8. This refers to the thickness of the double butted tubes. This bike is the 8-5-8. It is in very good condition and the only reason I do not say excellent is because there are a few scrapes (NO DINGS OR DENTS) on the seat stay, underneath downtube and fork (SEE PICS). Some of the lines on the downtube are just light reflection. Other than that the paint is show room and the decals are original and in excellent condition. The seat tube is 54cm CTC and the top tube is also 54cm CTC. It was built up with only the best at the time, Campagnolo derailleurs and shifters, Suntour super mighty crankset and pedals, Suntour Superb brake levers and calipers, Brooks saddle, Phil Wood hubs and hand-stitched leather handlebar wrap. $575

Last edited by cirp; 10-25-22 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Bike has been sold
Old 10-19-22, 08:57 AM
drewellison 

Bikes: Cinelli Nuovo SuperCorsa, Cinelli SuperStar, Raseza, Bike Friday, Litespeed Classic, Fondriest X-Status, Trek Checkpoint ALR

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 20 Posts
I had one of these back in the day and built up very similarly. It's one of the few bikes I wish I'd kept. These are wonderfully built frames and nice riding too! Alas, this is too small for me.
Old 05-06-23, 06:53 AM
Londonsworld 

Bikes: 71 American Eagle Olympiad, 03 Trek 5200 P1, 2013 Trek 6 series Domane, 83 Apollo branded Kuwahara, 78 Trek TX 300, 73 Nishiki Intl. 86 Nishiki Prestige, Nishiki Olympic, 72 and 73 Nishiki Safari', two-speed Electra BMX cruiser 1, 87 Nishiki Linear

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 38 Posts
Nice machine!
Old 05-17-23, 11:54 PM
DaneAmerica

Bikes: Peugeot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I have a Nishiki... in pieces. Not as nice that yours though.
Old 06-03-23, 04:15 PM
Lamont Cobb

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 33 Posts
I like how it's all brown and gold.
Old 06-05-23, 12:23 AM
cirp 

Bikes: Univega Super Speciale, Super Strada, Cannondale Caad6 R4000 si, Team Miyatas, Bridgestone RB1,Lotus Cinelli Design Triomphe, Unidentified 60's/70's road bike 1960 Schwinn Continental

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Lamont Cobb
I like how it's all brown and gold.
It was a unique color and still looked great after almost 50 years.