Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Newbie status

Old 03-18-23, 06:54 PM
canalligators
Old guy & bikes

Bikes: Rans V-Rex, Raleigh International, Rans Sequoia, GT Timberline, Double Vision tandem, Optima Baron, old Raleighs.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 47 Posts
Newbie status

When does my Newbie status change? So many posts? Time as member?

Alternately, where is the help section that might answer this question? I gave up looking after five minutes.

TIA
Old 03-20-23, 08:19 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 6163 Post(s)
Liked 4,779 Times in 3,297 Posts
You can change it right now in your profile. Left click on your avatar at the top right of the page, then <user control panel> <edit your details> then three sections down under optional information you'll see custom user title.

Don't know how long it takes the forum software to change it, but you are probably close. I doubt many of us care what you are classed as. We're going to look and see your join date, how many posts you've made and the other reactions if we were to care about such.
Likes For Iride01:
Old 03-20-23, 09:25 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2425 Post(s)
Liked 1,399 Times in 894 Posts
Originally Posted by canalligators
When does my Newbie status change? So many posts? Time as member?

Alternately, where is the help section that might answer this question? I gave up looking after five minutes.

TIA
Some people will create a membership, leave and forget about it until later. For example, there was one person who did this and remembered 10 years later! Because they come back and haven't posted, they still would be considered a newbie.

That being said, it should change after 50 posts.

OR... you can change it yourself as mentioned earlier
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.