Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling > Road Bike Marketplace
Reload this Page >

WTB Ultegra 6600 Shifter (R)

Notices
Road Bike Marketplace Road Bike Specific Marketplace. Requires upgraded membership. (Titanium or Red Star). Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Old 07-30-20, 02:39 PM
Fahrenheit531 
52psi

Bikes: Schwinn Volare ('78); Raleigh Competition GS ('79)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 800 Times in 390 Posts

Need right-side Ultegra 6600. Prefer non-functional for parts, since I've got the exploded view all over my coffee table and repair/reassembly would be an epic win.
If you've got functioning 6600SL (ice grey) right-side or set that wouldn't suck either.

EDIT: Huh. Can't figure out how to delete the thread, but I did figure out how to file the pawl just enough to get some fully functional clickety click clicks. Please disregard.
A race bike in any era is a highly personal choice that at its "best" balances the requirements of fit, weight, handling, durability and cost tempered by the willingness to toss it and oneself down the pavement at considerable speed. ~Bandera

Last edited by Fahrenheit531; 08-01-20 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-15-20, 05:04 PM
Danhedonia

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 95 Posts
I've been trying to simply acquire some 8xxx Ultegra mech brifters, can't seem to find them available anywhere in North America that doesn't look like a potential customer service fiasco.
Old 09-05-20, 12:28 PM
Dancing Skeleton

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit531
Need right-side Ultegra 6600. Prefer non-functional for parts, since I've got the exploded view all over my coffee table and repair/reassembly would be an epic win.
If you've got functioning 6600SL (ice grey) right-side or set that wouldn't suck either.

EDIT: Huh. Can't figure out how to delete the thread, but I did figure out how to file the pawl just enough to get some fully functional clickety click clicks. Please disregard.
Here's one if you're still in need.
Old 10-11-20, 02:53 PM
RiceAWay

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked 112 Times in 81 Posts
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit531

The ratchet happens to be one of the few parts that you can buy new from Shimano.
Old 10-12-20, 06:44 AM
Fahrenheit531 
52psi

Bikes: Schwinn Volare ('78); Raleigh Competition GS ('79)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 800 Times in 390 Posts
Originally Posted by RiceAWay
The ratchet happens to be one of the few parts that you can buy new from Shimano.
Typical.
A race bike in any era is a highly personal choice that at its "best" balances the requirements of fit, weight, handling, durability and cost tempered by the willingness to toss it and oneself down the pavement at considerable speed. ~Bandera