Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
Reload this Page >

NiteRider Pro Not Turning On?

Search
Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-23, 01:00 AM
archer73

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hiya! Anyone have experience with a NiteRider Pro not turning on? I have used and loved this light for a long time, but after too much shelf time, it wouldn't turn on, even after the battery indicator gives a full charge. I've reached out to NR already but thought I'd post here in case someone has experienced this as well.

Thanks!
Old 02-02-23, 12:58 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 5223 Post(s)
Liked 3,579 Times in 2,341 Posts
maybe it is in "lock mode"?

https://www.niterider.com/pages/faqs

Why won’t my light turn on?
The lights are shipped in a lock mode. In order to use the light it must be unlocked. To unlock the light, press and hold the power button down for approximately 7 to 10 seconds until the power button turn blue. Release the button and the press again to turn the light on. For further questions please contact customer support at 1-800-466-8366, ext 4.
Old 02-09-23, 10:47 AM
fjifu

Bikes: 76 Fuji Gran Tourer, 80 Gran Tourer SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OP, i'm lookin at one of these for night road bike. would you say the beam is too narrow for this? that's the problem i have with cheaper stuff i've used