Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Cube Aim Pro

Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Cube Aim Pro

Old 04-02-22, 02:17 AM
Cube32

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cube Aim Pro

Newbie here and new to biking in general as haven't had my own bike in maybe 22 years. Just got my new bike yesterday and as the title suggests its a Cube Aim Pro 2021. Just interested in you guys' opinions on what is this bike like as a starter bike for someone just getting back in the saddle? and what are some good set up tips to practice before I ride it? I built it yesterday but have yet to take it out as conditions still a bit slippery where I'm located.
Old 04-06-22, 04:41 PM
tungsten

Bikes: 1962 Cinelli Mod. "B" / 1988 Bailey 531c /2 - '92 Rocky Vertexs' / Obed Baseline / Transition Scout/ Raleigh Willard

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 41 Posts
Should be fine for bike paths and light trail riding. You ain't going to the bike park with that.
Don't trash it and you'll be able to cash out and upgrade to a more capable bike when you're ready.
Also, take it in for adjustments after a few weeks of riding.
Old 04-06-22, 04:44 PM
Cube32

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tungsten
Should be fine for bike paths and light trail riding. You ain't going to the bike park with that.
Don't trash it and you'll be able to cash out and upgrade to a more capable bike when you're ready.
Ok cool. Thanks for your input 👍🏻
Old 04-06-22, 08:34 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4330 Post(s)
Liked 3,955 Times in 2,644 Posts
You own it so it doesn't matter if the bike is good or bad unless you are planning on returning it. Ride the bike enjoy it and save your money for something nicer.