Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

PSA: 40% sale at 7mesh

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-22, 10:23 AM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,646 Times in 6,054 Posts

https://7mesh.com/sale-home
Old 05-31-22, 12:13 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10947 Post(s)
Liked 7,474 Times in 4,181 Posts
Sweet- this discount means I only have to refi instead of both refi and borrow against my 401K to afford some 7mesh!
I kid I kid. I will for sure look around to see whats moving and shaking. Thanks for the notice!

https://7mesh.com/mk3-cargo-bib-short-1 Cargo bibs for $138?...thats competitive with most anything else, and cheaper than many.

Last edited by mstateglfr; 05-31-22 at 12:16 PM.
Old 05-31-22, 12:42 PM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,646 Times in 6,054 Posts
Quality isn't cheap! Actually I can't vouch for their quality, but my understanding is it's a bunch of former Arc'teryx people making the same kind of clothes specific to bikes.
Old 05-31-22, 04:34 PM
surak

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Canyon Inflite AL SLX, Ibis Ripley AF, Priority Continuum Onyx, Santana Vision, Kent Dual-Drive Tandem

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Liked 726 Times in 436 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
https://7mesh.com/mk3-cargo-bib-short-1 Cargo bibs for $138?...thats competitive with most anything else, and cheaper than many.
I bought a pair since I found them on sale right before I was about to splurge on some MAAP alt_road shorts that are more than twice as expensive. I've worn them indoors once to try them out. More compressive than I expected, but seem comfy and the pockets are secure.
​​​​
Old 06-01-22, 12:04 PM
VegasJen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 861 Post(s)
Liked 552 Times in 298 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest
Quality isn't cheap! Actually I can't vouch for their quality, but my understanding is it's a bunch of former Arc'teryx people making the same kind of clothes specific to bikes.
While that's true, I can buy a whole lot of 2nd hand shorts and tops from Goodwill for the price of a single pair of bike shorts from that site. I'm happy that there are people, even with today's inflation, that think $80 for a pair of bike shorts is a good deal, but I'm pinching pennies over here.
Old 06-01-22, 12:58 PM
tomato coupe

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3943 Post(s)
Liked 7,286 Times in 2,942 Posts
20-40% off of clothing is a reasonable discount. But, only 15% off of $20 water bottles emblazoned with their logo? Those should be practically free.
Old 06-01-22, 01:00 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10947 Post(s)
Liked 7,474 Times in 4,181 Posts
Originally Posted by VegasJen
While that's true, I can buy a whole lot of 2nd hand shorts and tops from Goodwill for the price of a single pair of bike shorts from that site. I'm happy that there are people, even with today's inflation, that think $80 for a pair of bike shorts is a good deal, but I'm pinching pennies over here.
Nobody is required to buy 7mesh. It's just a PSA since some like the brand.