Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Cino MMXXII - ready to roll and roll call!

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Cino MMXXII - ready to roll and roll call!

Old 07-15-22, 10:52 AM
etherhuffer 

Bikes: Surly Long Haul Trucker,81 Fuji Gran Tour SE, 83 Fuji S12S LTD, Voyageur 11.8 chrome, Raleigh R300 Touring, Voyageur 11.8

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked 501 Times in 227 Posts

Cino sidewall rupture. Got it on last time I rode and put a Park Tire boot on it, ran it 3 more years but is bulging after this ride. Tempted fate!

Crack in top right seat stay. Runs up the cap then does a 90 degree turn. I think this frame may need to be retired. Not much value other than sentiment in a 1981 Fuji Gran Tourer. Plus, another reason to build a new bike!
Likes For etherhuffer:
Old 07-15-22, 07:20 PM
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Quoted: 4677 Post(s)
Liked 5,790 Times in 2,279 Posts
[QUOTE=davester;22575070]

/QUOTE]

Dang, we did the before 6am gambit, road was closed 2/3 of the way up. @SquireBlack chaufferred my bike back to Portland and needed to get on the road by noon.
Old 07-15-22, 08:00 PM
davester

Bikes: 1981 Ron Cooper, 1974 Cinelli Speciale Corsa, 2000 Gary Fisher Sugar 1, 1986 Miyata 710, 1982 Raleigh "International"

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
Liked 1,289 Times in 486 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie
Originally Posted by davester
Dang, we did the before 6am gambit, road was closed 2/3 of the way up. @SquireBlack chaufferred my bike back to Portland and needed to get on the road by noon.
That's OK, it just means that you have that upper 1/3 left to look forward to next time. No regrets.
Likes For davester:
Old 07-15-22, 09:23 PM
obrentharris 

Bikes: Indeed!

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 1506 Post(s)
Liked 3,461 Times in 1,129 Posts
I'm finally home from my Cino road trip. Not much to add to the previous reports. Here are a few of my photos.

Brent
Old 07-16-22, 10:57 AM
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Quoted: 4677 Post(s)
Liked 5,790 Times in 2,279 Posts
Originally Posted by obrentharris
I'm finally home from my Cino road trip. Not much to add to the previous reports. Here are a few of my photos.
Brent
Dang, I missed out on meeting/riding with you! I had forgotten you were coming.
Old 07-18-22, 06:38 AM
northbend 

Bikes: 1937 Hobbs; 1977 Bruce Gordon; 1987 Bill Holland; 1988 Schwinn Paramount (Fixed gear); 1999 Fat City Yo Eddy (MTB); 2018 Woodrup (Touring) 2016 Ritchey breakaway

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked 3,793 Times in 667 Posts
Originally Posted by mountaindave
Ha! I had to inject a little scofflaw into the ride. But I guess karma bit me in the butt with Mattias.

You forgot to add, “Here’s your water bottle, Matt!” Good thing you followed us!
Haha! Yea, thanks Mark for picking it up.
That one bottle did not want to ride with me this year.
It ejected 4x over the weekend. I finally bent the cage enough to hold it in place without it looking too goofy.

Last edited by northbend; 07-18-22 at 06:58 AM.
Likes For northbend:
Old 07-18-22, 07:01 AM
northbend 

Bikes: 1937 Hobbs; 1977 Bruce Gordon; 1987 Bill Holland; 1988 Schwinn Paramount (Fixed gear); 1999 Fat City Yo Eddy (MTB); 2018 Woodrup (Touring) 2016 Ritchey breakaway

I got home in time for dinner on Sunday. I'll contribute more later today but right now I need some coffee.

Long Live The Spirit Of Cino!
To Home
Old 07-18-22, 10:34 AM
ThermionicScott 
working on my sandal tan

Bikes: 1991 Bianchi Eros, 1964 Armstrong, 1988 Diamondback Ascent, 1988 Bianchi Premio, 1987 Bianchi Sport SX, 1980s Raleigh mixte (hers), All-City Space Horse (hers)

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 3870 Post(s)
Liked 2,563 Times in 1,577 Posts
Originally Posted by mountaindave
People sometimes wonder if everybody knows everyone here in Montana. No, but the six degrees of separation gets reduced to about two here.
I had a chemistry professor in college (fall 1999) who had lived in Montana. Really cool guy, also big into running marathons. He decided he was going to move back to Montana because there were "too many people" in Iowa (said with a grin.) A little Google-stalking shows him in Helena these days. Wonder if you know who I'm talking about.
People in this forum are not typical.
RUSA #7498

Last edited by ThermionicScott; 07-18-22 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-18-22, 03:18 PM
northbend 

Thursday afternoon I rode to King Street Station in Seattle and took the Empire Builder to Whitefish.

King Street Station by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Was surprised to see Cinoriders Andy and Owen there as well.

They were the smart ones, booking a1st class sleeper car for the overnight trip while I was riding in Coach.

The reclining seat would have been satisfactory if I were maybe 6 inches shorter. I didn’t sleep at all overnight.

Onward to Whitefish by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

We got into Whitefish around 7:30am and in my sleepless stupor I left my helmet on the train. We go to a cafe nearby for a bite to eat and wait for Glacier Cyclery to open.

In front of the store are 2 Great Divide riders with an obvious wheel problem. The store opens and the mechanics say they cannot work on it right away. While I’m buying a new helmet, Andy goes to work fixing their bike.

Andy saves the day at Glacier Cyclery by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Off we go on a great route MountainDave (thanks again, Dave) had suggested to get to Kalispell.

The Flathead Valley is lush and green and we are on quiet roads. It feels great after sitting on a train all night. Owen and Andy split off to go their accommodation for the night and I head out to the School where I will be staying overnight.

Andy and Owen by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Up early Saturday morning, I ride out to the start at Kila. There’s about 60 riders this year. Fun seeing old friends and some new faces as well as the motley mix of vintage road bikes and early MTBs.

The ride out of Kila is paved and a great place to warm up and take pictures with the valley as a backdrop.

Andrew and Davester

Andrew and Dave by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Thor and Obrentharris - I swear these two look like they could be brothers…

Thor and Brent by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

The Morrison gang

Roger and Thomas by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

At the Bacon Lady stop, Dave offers up Bourbon for Breakfast in true Cino fashion..

The Bacon Lady stop by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Mjamt is ready for some Bacon..

Gugie is actually smiling - usually I seem to capture him when he looks like he’s swallowed a bug or something. Must be the Bacon..

Old 07-18-22, 03:19 PM
northbend 

We head out. Next stop: Pranza!

Pranza by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Pranza is held on private land, you turn off the main route and ride a bumpy double track road dodging cow pies.

Don’t come here if you’re not invited. See that yellow CH marker? That’s our ticket to Paradise.

Mario and I take in the 1st view you see when you arrive at Pranza.

Dig in, there’s plenty for everyone.

Get your boo-boos fixed (or not, Thor)

All good things must come to and end, Saddle up, Boys. Let’s head out for Hot Springs..

My most favorite section is right after lunch. Thor and Dave before the hairball descent down Sullivan Hill, Nirada in the background.

Onward to Hot Springs by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Oh how I wish the autofocus on my camera was reliable. This being the worst and the neatest picture I took over the weekend. Sorry Dave! I think it best expresses how you must have felt being able to ride this year.

Last edited by northbend; 07-18-22 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-18-22, 03:19 PM
northbend 

It’s getting quite toasty now and shade it at a premium at the next rest stop. Neal is probably thinking “ Seriously? You guys are sitting on top of the beer cooler?”

Back on the road to Hot Springs

I set up my tent in the shade at Alamedas for the overnight stay. After Dinner as folks begin to wander off I am one of only a few that go soak in the Hot Springs at the Symes. Guess it was too hot for many to think it would be enjoyable. It felt so good on the sore muscles. A cold shower afterwards helps bring the body temperature down and gets me ready to go to sleep for the night. I run into Byron who’s look’n to head into town for a cold beer. I wish him well and go off to get some sleep.

Sunday Morning, we’re off for Day 2. I plan on riding to the top of 9 mile hill to say my goodbyes and pay my respects to the Martini Man (Choke)

Some clouds overnight give us some very comfortable riding conditions as we head out of town.

Day two: Up to Browns Meadow Pass by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

It was great being able to ride with Dave for a while.

It cracks me up how much different he looks from year to year. This year, sporting a magnificent beard.

Dave suggests an alternate route to the Lunch stop to a small group of us. We, lemmings that we are follow him up n over a larger hill avoiding a bunch of rollers.

Old 07-18-22, 03:20 PM
northbend 

Can you tell this is fun?

Note the bottle Dave’s holding going over the cattleguard…

Browns Meadow Pass! Time for a Martini…Thanks Choke!

Last edited by northbend; 07-19-22 at 01:25 AM.
Likes For northbend:
Old 07-18-22, 03:22 PM
northbend 

I say goodbye to the Cinoriders and head back to Hot Springs for the night. The solitude offers a chance to reflect on the weekend. If Cino does end in an official sense after this year, we can carry it forward in spirit. I feel so fortunate to have fallen in with such a great group of folks and it’s ethos.

Some quiet reflection as I turn back to Hot Springs by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Some quiet reflection as I turn back to Hot Springs by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

I get an air conditioned room for the night at the Symes to soak my sore muscles, rest up and get ready for the long ride home…

That portion to be continued….
Old 07-18-22, 03:43 PM
nlerner

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 3803 Post(s)
Liked 6,639 Times in 2,602 Posts
Symes has air-conditioned rooms?! I think they must have grabbed that from Alameda's when they saw you coming, Matt.
Old 07-18-22, 09:49 PM
northbend 

Now for the rest of the story. The trip home:The ride home started Monday morning and facing my first fear of this tour - What was riding Montana highway 93 going to be like? It’s a 70 MPH 2 lane country highway I’ve driven a few times but never paid much attention to it’s shoulders. It wasn’t bad at all. The traffic was light and as I have experienced in most rural areas, folks give you plenty of room.

I was slowly pedaling up the big climb out from the valley where Hot Springs is located when I hear a Harley Davidson slow down and pull up beside me. It was Mario on his way home from Cino! (Ross was ferrying his Bike back to Seattle).

Hey Mario!

To St Regis by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

It was a really nice day following the Clark Fork River down to St. Regis where I camped for the night

To St Regis by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Tuesday, I broke camp and rode the Olympian Trail up twords Lookout Pass. My plan was to ride this old dirt rail trail (runs parallel to I90) to the eastern portal of the Hiawatha Trail, pay admission (15 bucks) and ride it down to it’s end and take a dirt road up and over a mountain to Wallace, Idaho where I had a campsite reserved. An hour or so on the Olympian Trail and I reach a “Trail Closed” sign. There was no marked detour. I90 perhaps?

I climb up the dirt embankment past the trail closure sign to survey what’s going on.

A sigh of relief when I see the culvert had washed away. The stream wasn’t running too high so I put on some sandals, unclipped my panniers and made several trips across the stream to the trail on the other side and all was good from that point on.

To Wallace by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

I really enjoyed this forested trail - very peaceful as it gently climbs up twords the Pass, the St. Regis River keeping me company along thew way. It didn’t quite drown out the noise from I90 but it helped.

The turn off to the Hiawatha Trail is just below the Lookout Pass Summit. This dirt road climbs a mile or so to the parking lot for the Eastern Portal. Many cars and SUV’s passed me along the way laden with bikes. You pay admission at the Portal manned by park employees and volunteers at an event tent.

There at the table, you could spend your money in a variety of ways: Snacks, T-Shirts, Bike Jerseys, Water Bottles all sporting a nifty logo. I suppose many are families who come here to ride and the park service runs this trail more like a carnival ride. You can pay to rent a bike, buy food, pay for a shuttle service so you only have to ride one way and catch a ride in an old school bus back to the top.

It was all too busy for my taste as you ride down navigating riders of all sorts of abilities and shuttle busses. Personally I think the Hiawatha Trail is overrated.

There are a concentrated number of tunnels and a few trestles and the occasional view of the rail trail as it snakes through the valley below you. In my opinion, the Iron Horse Trail that I ride at home is more interesting and ‘Trail - like”. This is evident by the lack of pictures I took - none actually of the Hiawatha Trail. One nice thing about this trail was the thoughtful placement of Igloo water coolers along the way by the Park Service. Nice touch.

Things did get interesting at the bottom of the valley at the end point of the trail. I asked the Park employee where to catch the road to Wallace and he looked at me warily and told me where it was but warned me that it was a very strenuous climb that few cyclists ever choose to do.

To me, the climb up n over to Wallace was the highlight of the day. It was strenuous but manageable on my loaded bike. I had to filter some water about 1/2 way up to replenish my water bottles. It was hot and I was going thru water like crazy. Best of all, it was quiet and the dirt road surface was in great shape.

From the top of the mountain it was all downhill for many miles. Super fun and interesting to suddenly emerge out of the woods behind Wallace.

I camped on the other side of town. After setting up the tent and changing clothes I walked into town for an excellent Cajun Pasta dish on the grotto like patio of the Fainting Goat wine bar and restaurant.

Last edited by northbend; 07-18-22 at 10:08 PM.
Likes For northbend:
Old 07-18-22, 09:54 PM
northbend 

Wednesday Morning I broke camp to cycle the Trail of the Cour D Alenes to it’s southern terminus - a nearly flat, paved, 60 miles away. I’ve ridden some of this trail before on the southern end but this was the 1st time I’d ridden it this far north. I really enjoyed the variety of this trail as it passes by little towns following the Cour D Alene River.

Trail of the Cour D Alenes to Chatolet C.G. by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

I camped that night in the Chatolet Campground above the south end of the lake. I woke up in the middle of the night to answer the call of nature - a full moon blazing overhead bright enough to walk around without the aide of a flashlight. Moonlight reflecting off the water below my tent.

The Cour D Alenes Trail is a gem and well worth a visit. It would make a neat and easy weekend credit card tour.

Thursday Morning I set out to ride to Sprague, Washington. The route I had drawn up was focused on making a direct line west to Sprague to reduce the number of miles I would need to ride. In some ways this was a mistake. But it was also very beautiful.

It was expected to get hot and I wouldn’t be passing very many towns. In Sprague, a tiny town in the scablands east of Spokane, there wasn’t any decent camping so I booked a room at the only motel in town.

Climbing out of Plummer Idaho over some forested hills west of town and descended into a gorgeous area of rolling hills of open farmland. Everything was so green and lush.

To Sprague Lake by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

All the good roads (Paved and Gravel) follow the hilly topography in the Palouse area I was riding. Summer roads make direct cuts across the wheat fields to connect to the main roads. I imagine they are primarily used by local famers. They are only open during the summer months and not maintained afterwards. It was highly strenuous work negotiating those roads on a loaded touring bike but the views were stunning.

As I headed west, the land got drier, when I saw scablands I knew Sprague was close.

I reached Sprague about 7pm very tired and ready for some rest. The one fleabag Motel didn’t even have my room ready when I arrived. It's skanky factor exceeded the Symes by a wide margin and it was more expensive too. Guess that's the price you pay when you're the only game in a dying little town like this. The room I had reserved wasn’t ready yet when I arrived so I went looking for something to eat. The one restaurant in town was already closed for the evening but I was able to score some food from a small grocery down the street. I ate my food on a bench outside the Motel while they finished ‘cleaning’ up the room…. I was too tired to even care about the inconvenience of it all. I checked the bed (it looked clean), took a shower and went to sleep. Another long day tomorrow in the heat awaits me.
Likes For northbend:
Old 07-18-22, 09:57 PM
northbend 

It was delightfully cool on Friday morning when I left Sprague to go to Potholes State Park.

To Potholes S.P. by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

This would be the most desolate area in the state I was traveling through. No shade, all exposed to the sun and wind so I was grateful for the coolness and light rain that fell half heartedly at my 6:30am start.
Temps were forecasted to reach over 90 degrees today.
Again, I tried to map out the most direct route possible. Don’t get me wrong, there is some beauty found in this wide open dryland farming area.
Out here, the wheat is already turning gold, much closer to being ready for harvest than the Palouse region I passed through yesterday.

I got to Potholes State Park by mid-after noon just before the peak heat of the day. I set up camp and went for a refreshing swim in the lake. Ahhh!

Old 07-18-22, 09:59 PM
northbend 

Saturday was supposed to be a short day - less than 45 miles. I slept in and lazily got things packed heading out for Vantage at 10:30am. I rode at a moderate pace almost due West through farm country twords the Columbia River.

To Thorpe by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

I crossed over the mighty Columbia on the newly opened Beverly Bridge. It’s a showcase for Washington State’s developing cross state rail trail system now called the “Palouse to Cascades State Trail”. It’s been renamed so many times now I just call it by the former name: The Iron Horse Trail. This is the same trail that I eventually ride all the way home over Snoqualmie Pass.

It’s a beautiful bridge. On the other side, I ride Huntzinger Road north along the river to Vantage.

I’m in for a rude surprise when I get there in mid afternoon. The place is packed, there’s no place to stay due to a big concert being held that weekend at the Gorge Outdoor Music Venue.
I could have backtracked to a state park miles back the other way but I figured it would be a zoo in the hiker/biker area with all the partygoers so I press onward up the Old Vantage Highway thinking I’ll just get a motel room in Ellensburg some 35 miles away.
It’s a serious climb up a canyon from the river in the hottest part of the day. I’m stocked up with water with extra bottles in 2 panniers. I'm slowly making headway climbing the canyon road being careful to hydrate and not over extend myself.
As I climb higher into the Wildhorse Hills a cool headwind develops and I am grateful for it. I climb up the Old Vantage Highway in the late afternoon. It's hot but a cool breeze begins to pick up the higher I climb.
By the time I reach the top of Wild Horse Hills the wind is blowing HARD. There should be a descent going down into Ellensburg from here but not today.
I was pedaling hard in my small chainring just to keep moving. I'm exhausted and hungry when I reach town and stop for dinner at a restaurant before looking for lodging.
I find out that the Gorge Concert impacts Ellensburg too some 40 miles away. Every place in Ellensbrug is taken, no vacancies ANYWHERE.
It's getting dark and there are no good options for wild camping near here so I head out of town into a fierce 30mph headwind to find a spot to camp west of there in Thorpe.

What is normally an hours ride at best, turns out to be an over 2 hour death march.
Glad I have lights and even in the misery of it all the beauty of the Enchantments on the horizon in the waining light to lift my spirits.

Crossing over I90 on an overpass into Thorpe was frightening as that howling wind hit me sideways. The big neon sign of the truck stop on the other end being my beacon of hope.

I went into the gas station store and asked for permission to camp.

They took pity on me, directing me to the lee side of a storage building away from where truckers park their rigs. The ground was little more than gravel and a pile of rocks but I didn't care. I dusted off several large stones and placed them inside the tent at the corners to keep the tent from blowing away. I fell asleep at 10:30pm to the sound of the wind buffeting my tent and the huge flag flying overhead..

Last edited by northbend; 07-18-22 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-18-22, 10:01 PM
northbend 

This is the same scene Sunday morning. Note the winds were still blowing hard…

To Home by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Across the street from the truck stop is a trail head to the Iron Horse Trail. I get on it hopeful that I can find some shelter in the trees lining the trail.
No such luck. I’m grinding away in my lowest gears most of the time, constantly having to make corrections when strong gusts hit me at oblique angles knocking me off the packed portion of the trail into the deep soft gravel that makes up the majority of the trail in these parts.
Really hard work. I stop often to rest and admire the beauty of my surroundings.

As I grind my way west, the trail becomes better packed due to more use and I can perceive that the wind has gradually eased up a bit allowing me to shift into my middle chainring every so often.
I know I’m getting close to the town of Cle Elum and I start to hope that the popular BBQ joint located trailside will be open for lunch when I get there. Ah Ha! I smell the BBQ smoker a mile before I sees it. I get there 30 minutes before they open and take a nap on one of their picnic tables.

A bowl of Dirty Rice, Smoked Brisket, Beans, Pickled Onion and Slaw chased down with a coke saves the day! So delicious. I’m beginning to think in spite of the wind, I just may be able to make it home today! Im only 60 miles away and there’s still alot of daylight left.. It’s amazing what a little BBQ can do..

I notice after lunch that the winds are easing off and it getting cloudy and cool.
I’m at the Hyak tunnel by 3:30 pm so I make the call to my wife. “I’ll be home for dinner honey!”

This is one of my regular routes from here down to North Bend and the miles go by quickly.
A few disorganized raindrops touch my arms and face and I’m thinking that I won’t be sleeping outside tonight.

I’m home before 6 Sunday night.

The route:

The route by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr
Old 07-18-22, 10:30 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Quoted: 4509 Post(s)
Liked 6,374 Times in 3,666 Posts
Fantastic account of your travels Matt as always.

Thank you for showing and telling us.
Old 07-18-22, 11:37 PM
CV-6 
If I own it, I ride it

Bikes: Lejeune(14), Raleigh, Raysport, Jan De Reus, Gazelle, Masi, B. Carré(4), Springfield, Greg Lemond, Andre Bertin, Schwinn Paramount

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Liked 662 Times in 311 Posts
Thank you, Matt. I live vicariously through your adventures,

Lynn Travers

Photos

Old 07-19-22, 12:13 AM
Andy_K 

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 525 Post(s)
Quoted: 3230 Post(s)
Liked 3,865 Times in 1,439 Posts
I wanna be Matt when I grow up. Honestly, I'd be happy just to be able to take such great photos.
Old 07-19-22, 12:21 AM
gaucho777 

Bikes: '72 Cilo Pacer, '72 Gitane Gran Tourisme, '72 Peugeot PX10, '73 Speedwell Ti, '74 Peugeot UE-8, '75 Peugeot PR-10L, '80 Colnago Super, '85 De Rosa Pro, '86 Look Equipe 753, '86 Look KG86, '89 Parkpre Team, '90 Parkpre Team MTB, '90 Merlin

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
Liked 2,110 Times in 553 Posts
^Matt, fantastic travelogue. Thanks for sharing your heroic adventure! I'm glad you were finally able to secure a little shelter in Thorp and make it home safely. Beautiful photos as usual.

P.s. Sorry (not sorry) for inundating your inbox with all those Like notifications!
Old 07-19-22, 06:07 AM
nlerner

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 3803 Post(s)
Liked 6,639 Times in 2,602 Posts
Very glad you made it home safe and sound, Matt!
Old 07-19-22, 06:16 AM
rccardr 
aka: Dr. Cannondale

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Quoted: 2152 Post(s)
Liked 3,401 Times in 1,203 Posts
WOW.
Just...WOW

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.