Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

C&V site views

Old 04-03-22, 01:38 AM
iab

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2992 Post(s)
Liked 3,704 Times in 1,392 Posts
C&V site views

Hey moderators, you suck!

Actually, you don’t, you are really pretty awesome. And I apologize for my cheap ploy to get your attention.

But I was thinking about overall interest in the classic and vintage bikes, it is often a topic of conversations here. I thought one metric to measure interest in the hobby would be the amount of site traffic in this sub forum. I know I can get such statistics - unique visitors, time on site, etc. - from providers like Squarespace.

Would it be possible to get and share such statistics on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis for the last two decades? I would find those metrics interesting, maybe others would too. Thank you.
Old 04-03-22, 07:03 AM
thinktubes 
weapons-grade bolognium

Bikes: Battaglin Cromor, Ciocc Designer 84, Schwinn Superior 1981

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
Liked 2,353 Times in 882 Posts
+1

We’ve been using GA at work to analyze our content. Some of the drill downs are really amazing.

would be neat to see the data set for C&V
Old 04-03-22, 07:10 AM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 3059 Post(s)
Liked 6,377 Times in 3,690 Posts
We lowly moderators don't have access to that type of info. Thread moved from C&V to Forum Suggestions and User Assistance.

Old 04-09-22, 07:44 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10898 Post(s)
Liked 7,386 Times in 4,145 Posts