Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Good Day From the Ottawa Valley in Ontario, Canada

Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Old 07-26-22, 12:23 AM
AGG883

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Was checking bike forums to look for some information on Raleigh Triumph Challenger pedal thread size. I know the standard sizes are 1/2" and 9/16" . I bought a cheap set of universal pedals at Walmart the other dat and found out the threads on the crank are much larger )maybe 5/8" or some British Standard tread. So I am from a small town near Ottawa, Ontario and am rebuild an old 2012 Raleigh Triumph that says "Made in Canada" which means probably assembled in Canada. Purchased at Walmart, then given to a relative that drove it hard and damaged almost everything on it. I'm at the point of just needing new pedals nut ran into this problem. I joined the forum to hopefully find some info from someone or in the threads to help solve the issue. I am retired and was looking for something to rebuild and also get back into biking and some much needed exercise. I enjoy forums for the info and entertainment they have. I have belonged to several motorcycle forums over the years and have found them very helpful.
Likes For AGG883:
Old 07-26-22, 04:52 AM
10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas

Bikes: 02 GTO, 2011 Magnum

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
Liked 1,243 Times in 621 Posts
Post Here.
Bicycle Mechanics - Bike Forums

Old 07-27-22, 09:39 PM