Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: 2013 Look 675 Ultegra/Ksyrium - XL

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-23, 12:15 PM
Kilroy1988 

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 981 Post(s)
Liked 1,844 Times in 609 Posts

Hello folks,

Up for sale is my 2013 Look 675 which I purchased from The Pro's Closet last year and enjoyed for a bit more than 1,000 miles of riding. I love the bike but I'm just too sentimental about the ride qualities of classic steel so this one is among a handful I'm selling this year to fund a seminar course abroad.

The frame is the size XL which has a roughly 55cm seat tube and 57.5cm effective top tube. The photos here show the saddle height set for having 94.5cm between the top of the saddle and the top of the pedal. The integrated A-Stem is 90mm and is shown adjusted to its maximum height on the shims, but it can also be flipped vertically for a bit more height. The bicycle functions wonderfully, was certified by The Pro's Closet last year when I purchased it and only has a few cosmetic issues like little chips or scratches here and there and some scuffing on the rear derailleur. Almost all of these defects pre-date my ownership and I don't know how the bike was stored or handled to create those scuffs in what otherwise seems to be a very durable paint job.

I purchased the bike for $1,950 and upgraded to the Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset with Continental Grand Prix 5000 tires and also upgraded to the Selle Italia Flight saddle and added the nice reasonably matching set of bottle cages and bottles. I've got about $2,700 in it at this point. Everything shown in the photos is included - please view the Flickr album below to see more detailed photos.

Look 675 (2013, XL, Ultegra/Mavic/Selle Italia - For Sale) | Flickr

I am looking to recoup a reasonable amount of my expenditure by asking for $1,600 + the actual cost of shipping within the Continental United States (lower 48). Cheers!

-Gregory

Last edited by Kilroy1988; 03-07-23 at 08:39 PM.