Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Miele "MyTenSpeeds" Catalogs in Full PDF

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-22, 09:26 PM
WelcomeSir

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts

Posting the PDF files from MyTenSpeeds since they are no longer accessible without digging through WebArchive.

I hope this is useful to someone, especially those in the Torontonian Miele thread!

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Miele Catalog 1986.pdf (6.06 MB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf
Miele Advert 1987.pdf (4.32 MB, 33 views)
Likes For WelcomeSir:
Old 06-08-22, 10:41 PM
Cibi42

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Thanks! i was looking for these a while back...
Old 06-09-22, 09:25 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,751 Times in 938 Posts
How I wish that I had never sold my My "Ten Speeds" web site! I truly miss the resource and all of the emails that the site sent my way. And all I ended up with was money - pooey stinko!
Old 06-10-22, 03:17 PM
WelcomeSir

Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts
@randyjawa Oh hey there, cool to see the original creator of the site! It's sad to see some things go, but on the other hand so nice to have them in the first place. I'm happy I was able to save these catalogs
Old 06-10-22, 06:52 PM
xiaoman1 

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked 2,180 Times in 1,183 Posts
Originally Posted by randyjawa
How I wish that I had never sold my My "Ten Speeds" web site! I truly miss the resource and all of the emails that the site sent my way. And all I ended up with was money - pooey stinko!
"My Best 10 Speeds" might work or "Best 10 Speeds".
Best, Ben
BTW, I am still riding the Miele I bought from you years ago!

Voice recognition may sometimes create odd spelling and grammatical errors

Last edited by xiaoman1; 06-10-22 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-10-22, 06:58 PM
Frenzen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
What is stopping you from making myninespeeds website or RandySpeeds again, are you not allowed to copy paste the info from old pages?
Old 06-10-22, 07:37 PM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,751 Times in 938 Posts
Originally Posted by Frenzen
What is stopping you from making myninespeeds website or RandySpeeds again, are you not allowed to copy paste the info from old pages?

Basically, I am old with failing memory. To that add, somewhat lazy. To that add, ethical to a disgusting degree. To that add arthritis in both hands. It sucks to be me. Oh ya, I am married (hapily for 53 years, soon to be, uh what ever comes next).

If I were to do another site, I would start from scratch and find a way to make it a bit interactive. Don't think that I have not thought about building another web site. I might also write another book. Half Price Harley did OK many years ago and I think, almost daily, of writing something that focuses on the stupidity of mankind (includes womankind too), but offer it in a fun and informative manner, without offending anyone. A good title might be - I'm Not OK and Neither are You (but you have nice hair).
Old 06-10-22, 08:34 PM
Frenzen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Basically, I am old with failing memory. To that add, somewhat lazy. To that add, ethical to a disgusting degree. To that add arthritis in both hands. It sucks to be me. Oh ya, I am married (happily for 53 years, soon to be, uh what ever comes next).

If I were to do another site, I would start from scratch and find a way to make it a bit interactive. Don't think that I have not thought about building another web site. I might also write another book. Half Price Harley did OK many years ago and I think, almost daily, of writing something that focuses on the stupidity of mankind (includes womankind too), but offer it in a fun and informative manner, without offending anyone. A good title might be - I'm Not OK and Neither are You (but you have nice hair).
Well good luck on the divorce, and that is unfortunate or whatever is coming next. I guess good things always come to an end but start writing daily few lines on a computer/tablet or even audio to text if your hands hurt and these ideas/passages can become an entire book! Canada does have treatments for arthritis but there are other cheaper legal methods now (joints for joints!).
Old 06-10-22, 09:54 PM
prairiepedaler
Banned.

Bikes: Looking for "the One"

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked 323 Times in 212 Posts
But Randy, you sold it for money which is the same reason you relentlessly pursued and then sold all those bikes for all those years too. Start another site(?), except don't sell it this time.