Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

Transporting bike from Paris to Airport

Search
Notices
Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-23, 01:46 PM
cheesesandwich

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Hi Guys. Need help from those living there or has done it, I'm planning a trip from Nice to Paris in June. I believe the train line RER B allows the transportation of bicycles and that it goes to the airport. But does it allow the bike to be transported all the way there? I plan to box it from Paris and take the train at night to avoid any kind of crowd. Any problems or things I should take note doing this? Thanks.
Old 02-20-23, 07:05 AM
imi
aka Timi

Bikes: Bianchi Lupo (touring) Bianchi Volpe (commuter), Miyata On Off Road Runner

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked 130 Times in 99 Posts
I’ve taken the train to and from CDG a couple of times with a boxed bike. No problem at all. Avoid rush hour, but otherwise fine during the day.
Likes For imi: