Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Events in Zwift

Old 10-28-21, 12:52 PM
  #26  
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?
 
genejockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 9,999

Bikes: Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5399 Post(s)
Liked 5,656 Times in 2,882 Posts
Originally Posted by unterhausen View Post
I figure everyone is weight doping. I never race, just do group rides, and they have a ridiculous pace most of the time. Although I guess ride leaders can set up a w/kg barrier? Not up on the specifics.

It would be nice if they fixed the wind model, but tbh I wouldn't really like it that much except for under group ride circumstances. I'm there to get exercise. Sometimes I get annoyed that the road goes up and down because I'm trying to hit a power number and then the gradient eases and my power drops.
I thought about reducing the "Trainer Difficulty" setting to zero before doing the Zwift Academy Finish Line ride. The last climb - about 10 minutes of threshold+ - has a couple dips that make it hard to maintain a steady power output. But I didn't. I just shifted up and even so my output dropped 100 watts.
__________________
"Don't take life so serious-it ain't nohow permanent."

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
genejockey is offline  
Old 10-28-21, 01:23 PM
  #27  
spelger
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
spelger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: reno, nv
Posts: 1,398

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Liked 680 Times in 400 Posts
Originally Posted by genejockey View Post
I thought about reducing the "Trainer Difficulty" setting to zero before doing the Zwift Academy Finish Line ride. The last climb - about 10 minutes of threshold+ - has a couple dips that make it hard to maintain a steady power output. But I didn't. I just shifted up and even so my output dropped 100 watts.
i seem to recall that when that setting is a 100% then climbs are as realistic as they will get, and if a 50% they are more like half the grade. does that mean at 0% the grade is flat?

sometimes i wish they had an amplify setting, like 150 or 200%. not sure how high i'd go but it would sure make things interesting.
spelger is offline  
Old 10-28-21, 01:35 PM
  #28  
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?
 
genejockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 9,999

Bikes: Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5399 Post(s)
Liked 5,656 Times in 2,882 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger View Post
i seem to recall that when that setting is a 100% then climbs are as realistic as they will get, and if a 50% they are more like half the grade. does that mean at 0% the grade is flat?
Flat and unchanging. Your speed in game is still a function of your power output and the virtual gradient, of course, but for example if you were doing one of the climbs that has the negative gradient sections and you set trainer difficulty to zero, you'd be able to push the same power downhill as you were pushing uphill without changing gears.

But where's the fun in that?

sometimes i wish they had an amplify setting, like 150 or 200%. not sure how high i'd go but it would sure make things interesting.
Dunno. My Snap can't fake a gradient much over 12%, so for example on the Radio Tower climb, I don't feel any higher resistance when the gradient hits 16%, but I do go slower.
__________________
"Don't take life so serious-it ain't nohow permanent."

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
genejockey is offline  
Old 10-28-21, 02:17 PM
  #29  
spelger
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
spelger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: reno, nv
Posts: 1,398

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Liked 680 Times in 400 Posts
Originally Posted by genejockey View Post
Flat and unchanging. Your speed in game is still a function of your power output and the virtual gradient, of course, but for example if you were doing one of the climbs that has the negative gradient sections and you set trainer difficulty to zero, you'd be able to push the same power downhill as you were pushing uphill without changing gears.

But where's the fun in that?



Dunno. My Snap can't fake a gradient much over 12%, so for example on the Radio Tower climb, I don't feel any higher resistance when the gradient hits 16%, but I do go slower.
too bad, you are missing that little increase in gradient at the mid point. goes up to about 17% for a few meters. i can feel it but drop to a lower gear and seem to fly up at that point. i have the kicker which does a 20% grade.
spelger is offline  
Old 10-28-21, 02:21 PM
  #30  
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?
 
genejockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 9,999

Bikes: Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5399 Post(s)
Liked 5,656 Times in 2,882 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger View Post
too bad, you are missing that little increase in gradient at the mid point. goes up to about 17% for a few meters. i can feel it but drop to a lower gear and seem to fly up at that point. i have the kicker which does a 20% grade.
When I bought the Snap, I had (and still have, come to think of it) a perfectly workable dumb trainer, so even getting the Snap was difficult to justify.
__________________
"Don't take life so serious-it ain't nohow permanent."

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
genejockey is offline  
Old 11-02-21, 06:54 AM
  #31  
gthomson
Senior Member
 
gthomson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Great White North
Posts: 882

Bikes: 2013 Cannondale Caad 8, 2010 Opus Fidelio, 1985 Peugeot UO14, 1999 Peugeot Dune, Sakai Select, L'Avantage, 1971 Gitane Apache Standard

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked 258 Times in 187 Posts
Does anyone know when Zwift will start up the indoor riding season? I haven't been Zwifting a ton this fall but when I do, it's the same old rides they've had all summer. When do the Zwift Tours start up? How about the unofficial races or the cat and mouse rides?

Maybe they're focusing more on the Zwift Academy and the league races?
gthomson is offline  
Old 11-04-21, 06:31 PM
  #32  
PeteHski
Senior Member
 
PeteHski's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 3,168
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked 1,592 Times in 1,022 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger View Post
i seem to recall that when that setting is a 100% then climbs are as realistic as they will get, and if a 50% they are more like half the grade. does that mean at 0% the grade is flat?

sometimes i wish they had an amplify setting, like 150 or 200%. not sure how high i'd go but it would sure make things interesting.
The default Zwift setting is 50% ie. half the actual grade. For racing it's definitely an advantage on undulating terrain, but I prefer 100% for a more realistic experience. It's really obvious when you are racing someone who has the trainer difficulty set low or using a dumb trainer. If you hit a hill you usually surge ahead of them as your power naturally kicks up in response to the trainer resistance. Then you have to pedal like crazy and crunch up through the gears to avoid getting dropped as you go over the top!
PeteHski is offline  
Old 11-09-21, 11:24 AM
  #33  
spelger
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
spelger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: reno, nv
Posts: 1,398

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Liked 680 Times in 400 Posts
did another event last night, something easy. joined via the companion app 20 minutes prior. started riding and 6 minutes before the event still no join button in the game. had to use the companion app to unjoin then rejoin. immediately the join button in the game popped up. this is just buggy in my opinion. i doubt that this only happens to me.

as an aside, i did an easy recovery ride just to ride but be easy, only 1.3-1.7 w/kg. it is hard to be easy. the group split into two: fast riders and riders riding the advertised limit. it was so hard to not go fast. eventually i found myself in the middle with none of the draft and at times pushing 4.0 w/kg trying to catch the fast group. it is hard to be easy.
spelger is offline  
Old 11-10-21, 07:19 AM
  #34  
Thomas15
I think I know nothing.
 
Thomas15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NE PA
Posts: 703
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked 287 Times in 202 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger View Post
did another event last night, something easy. joined via the companion app 20 minutes prior. started riding and 6 minutes before the event still no join button in the game. had to use the companion app to unjoin then rejoin. immediately the join button in the game popped up. this is just buggy in my opinion. i doubt that this only happens to me.


as an aside, i did an easy recovery ride just to ride but be easy, only 1.3-1.7 w/kg. it is hard to be easy. the group split into two: fast riders and riders riding the advertised limit. it was so hard to not go fast. eventually i found myself in the middle with none of the draft and at times pushing 4.0 w/kg trying to catch the fast group. it is hard to be easy.

Interesting. Like others here I have participated in literally 100s of events (races, social rides, workouts) and never have a problem joining. I always sign up for an event on the companion app and have it running on the same wi-fi as my laptop while on the bike. I actually find the "join" event pop-up annoying because I get several prompts to join the events starting I think 30 minutes before the event starts.


Even with "easy" social rides I usually do a warm up of at least 10 minutes in-game. Sometimes it might take a minute or two to change worlds but it always gets me there. The last few weeks I have not been feeling well but on average I do 4 or 5 events per week. My set up is a Kinetic wheel-on smart trainer, Wahoo HRM, cadence sensor, Dell laptop windows 7, a no name dongle, companion app on an iPhone 6, apple music using blue tooth buds. The companion app and laptop are on the same wi-fi connection, my laptop also runs Discord. I have my Zwift account linked to STRAVA, Training Peaks and Zwift Power. The only complaint I have is I will sometimes get a dropout in the middle of an event, it will self-correct usually I lose about 10 seconds.


At the end of an social ride or event a screen will tell you your place in the event which is never right. If I get out in front of the fence, which I do a lot, i seem to get dinged because I can finish say 10th and the final results will show me 100. I don't really care though. Official race results on Zwift are posted on Zwift Power which is a good reason to link your account to it. If you are not linked to it I think it's as if you didn't do the event. I think some races require it.


A lot of people cheat in Zwift, that is just the way it is. Joining and linking to Zwift power will weed out some of the cheaters not all. I highly recommend that you link to Zwift power, it will tell you what class you are in. If you go by only your FTP you will get stomped. I think it takes your best 3 efforts in the last 90 days to calculate class. My FTP calculates to 3.3 W/kg but I legally ride in C and even there I'm generally in a semi-competitive race a middle of the pack finisher. If you haven't already been on Zwift Insider now is the time. Lots of information there as well as the Zwift users forum.

I do a lot of events run by The Herd. Overall a great bunch but the leaders will usually ride at the top of the advertised power. I have done so many of these rides I feel as if I personally know most of the regulars, leaders and sweepers. As an aside I follow 710 Zwifters and have 550 followers. This is good because I get a steady stream of ride-ons which helps boost my stock pile of drops. I currently have 7.6 million drops. I do very little zwifting in the summer so my level isn't very high (level 39) and I have more bikes and bric-a-brac than I need so the drops keep adding up for no real reason but I do get them. I have all the standard goodies, the Tron, lightweight millies, climbing frames galore and 7.6 million drops. Usually I sign up for an event a day before, if not at least an hour before.

Last edited by Thomas15; 11-10-21 at 08:06 AM.
Thomas15 is offline  
Old 11-10-21, 04:16 PM
  #35  
PeteHski
Senior Member
 
PeteHski's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 3,168
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked 1,592 Times in 1,022 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger View Post
did another event last night, something easy. joined via the companion app 20 minutes prior. started riding and 6 minutes before the event still no join button in the game. had to use the companion app to unjoin then rejoin. immediately the join button in the game popped up. this is just buggy in my opinion. i doubt that this only happens to me.

as an aside, i did an easy recovery ride just to ride but be easy, only 1.3-1.7 w/kg. it is hard to be easy. the group split into two: fast riders and riders riding the advertised limit. it was so hard to not go fast. eventually i found myself in the middle with none of the draft and at times pushing 4.0 w/kg trying to catch the fast group. it is hard to be easy.
I very occasionally get this issue too i.e. join an event on the Companion App, but no join button appears in the main game. But it's pretty rare for me and it hasn't happened for months. I find Zwift is generally rock solid for the most part. Dropouts during rides are extremely rare and the Companion App only very occasionally momentarily drops its connection with the main game (which is maybe what causes the occasional join issue too?).

Riding slow in Zwift requires considerable discipline! If I'm doing a Z1/2 ride I usually find a group event with the appropriate advertised pace and then stick like glue to the beacon rider, who will usually be pretty consistent. Totally ignore the inevitable breakaways, which are often fuelled by someone on an over-inflated zPower dumb trainer sitting on the front. Or alternatively I follow one of the pace-bots in Watopia.
PeteHski is offline  
Old 11-10-21, 09:26 PM
  #36  
himespau 
Senior Member
 
himespau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 12,515
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
Liked 1,801 Times in 1,050 Posts
If I need to follow a set (low) pace, the pace partner bots are the only way I can do it. Group rides are too much of a grab bag. So often, the beacon gets excited and goes faster than advertised, or I get tempted to chase a group or something. The bots keep me right on plan.
himespau is offline  
Likes For himespau:
Old 11-11-21, 06:57 AM
  #37  
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli
 
Sy Reene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wherever I am
Posts: 7,755

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4172 Post(s)
Liked 1,167 Times in 765 Posts
Originally Posted by himespau View Post
If I need to follow a set (low) pace, the pace partner bots are the only way I can do it. Group rides are too much of a grab bag. So often, the beacon gets excited and goes faster than advertised, or I get tempted to chase a group or something. The bots keep me right on plan.
Was just experimenting with the pace partner bots. Seem to work ok. I might suggest that the algorithm changes a bit to even say add 10-20% or thereabouts to w/kg on uphills -- might be a bit more natural.

Are beacons in group rides calculated by the posted ride w/kg limit, or are they based on where the leader is? IOW, can a Zwift leader pass his own ride's beacon?
Sy Reene is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 07:18 AM
  #38  
himespau 
Senior Member
 
himespau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 12,515
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
Liked 1,801 Times in 1,050 Posts
It's my understanding that the beacon is the official ride leader. At least that's what I've seen in group rides, so it goes as fast as they go whether or not they're following the posted ride guidelines. That, plus ride leaders who feel the need to fill the middle of the screen with their inane chatter are reasons why I avoid them.
himespau is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 07:58 AM
  #39  
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli
 
Sy Reene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wherever I am
Posts: 7,755

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4172 Post(s)
Liked 1,167 Times in 765 Posts
Originally Posted by himespau View Post
It's my understanding that the beacon is the official ride leader. At least that's what I've seen in group rides, so it goes as fast as they go whether or not they're following the posted ride guidelines. That, plus ride leaders who feel the need to fill the middle of the screen with their inane chatter are reasons why I avoid them.
Sorry, I was confusing myself.. I was thinking of the fences that are on some rides.

Anyway, if you prefer solo riding and a set pace, just create a custom workout, though I don't know if you can choose a world or course that it will run in.
Sy Reene is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 08:11 AM
  #40  
PeteHski
Senior Member
 
PeteHski's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 3,168
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked 1,592 Times in 1,022 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene View Post
Sorry, I was confusing myself.. I was thinking of the fences that are on some rides.

Anyway, if you prefer solo riding and a set pace, just create a custom workout, though I don't know if you can choose a world or course that it will run in.
Yes, you can select a world and course from the ones offered on rotation at the start of the game. Then select your custom workout and it will start on your selected course.
PeteHski is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 08:23 AM
  #41  
spelger
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
spelger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: reno, nv
Posts: 1,398

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Liked 680 Times in 400 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski View Post
Yes, you can select a world and course from the ones offered on rotation at the start of the game. Then select your custom workout and it will start on your selected course.
by editing the config file before starting zwift you can ride in any of the worlds. i don't see why this shouldn't work for custom workouts.
spelger is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 08:27 AM
  #42  
Bald Paul
Senior Member
 
Bald Paul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upstate SC
Posts: 779
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked 674 Times in 318 Posts
Originally Posted by unterhausen View Post
I figure everyone is weight doping. I never race, just do group rides, and they have a ridiculous pace most of the time. Although I guess ride leaders can set up a w/kg barrier? Not up on the specifics.
Now that DST has ended and it's dark at our club usual evening ride start time (6PM), I started hosting meetup rides. You can set them up using the 'everyone stays together' option, so riders can pedal as hard or as easy as they want, and the group stays together on the virtual road. It's a great way for everyone from the A riders to the beginners to ride together (virtually) and socialize with group chat. On our last ride we had a group at 1.2 w/kg, and another at 3 w/kg, and everyone finished at the same time. I'm sure the 3 w/kg group got a much better workout, though!
Bald Paul is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 08:44 AM
  #43  
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli
 
Sy Reene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wherever I am
Posts: 7,755

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4172 Post(s)
Liked 1,167 Times in 765 Posts
Originally Posted by Bald Paul View Post
Now that DST has ended and it's dark at our club usual evening ride start time (6PM), I started hosting meetup rides. You can set them up using the 'everyone stays together' option, so riders can pedal as hard or as easy as they want, and the group stays together on the virtual road. It's a great way for everyone from the A riders to the beginners to ride together (virtually) and socialize with group chat. On our last ride we had a group at 1.2 w/kg, and another at 3 w/kg, and everyone finished at the same time. I'm sure the 3 w/kg group got a much better workout, though!
How does that work for speed? Which group or individual's calculated speed is reflected if you download the ride later? The fastest, the slowest, the average of the whole group?
Sy Reene is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 08:57 AM
  #44  
PeteHski
Senior Member
 
PeteHski's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 3,168
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked 1,592 Times in 1,022 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger View Post
by editing the config file before starting zwift you can ride in any of the worlds. i don't see why this shouldn't work for custom workouts.
I'm sure that would work, but I've never tried it. I just choose a course from the normal game menu.
PeteHski is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 09:00 AM
  #45  
himespau 
Senior Member
 
himespau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 12,515
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
Liked 1,801 Times in 1,050 Posts
I had the impression it was some sort of average (or median) power that determined the speed. Slower riders were going faster than they would alone, but faster riders were going slower when I did it. As one of the faster riders on that particular group, it felt like I was wasting my power because I was much more conerned about xp/drops then than I am now where the workout is the main point for me because the xp levels are so far apart and there are only 2 things I want to buy and are a long time away.
himespau is offline  
Likes For himespau:
Old 11-11-21, 11:10 AM
  #46  
PeteHski
Senior Member
 
PeteHski's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 3,168
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked 1,592 Times in 1,022 Posts
Originally Posted by himespau View Post
I had the impression it was some sort of average (or median) power that determined the speed.
That would make the most sense, so quite likely to be how it works.
PeteHski is offline  
Old 11-11-21, 11:33 AM
  #47  
himespau 
Senior Member
 
himespau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 12,515
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
Liked 1,801 Times in 1,050 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by PeteHski View Post
That would make the most sense, so quite likely to be how it works.
It's Zwift, so probably not.
himespau is offline  
Likes For himespau:
Old 11-11-21, 05:06 PM
  #48  
Bald Paul
Senior Member
 
Bald Paul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upstate SC
Posts: 779
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked 674 Times in 318 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene View Post
How does that work for speed? Which group or individual's calculated speed is reflected if you download the ride later? The fastest, the slowest, the average of the whole group?
That's a good question! I'll have to ask some of the high w/kg and low w/kg riders to look at their data. I don't use Strava, but my Zwift rides do upload to Garmin Connect, which will show average speed and power output.

Bald Paul is offline  
Old 11-23-21, 08:33 AM
  #49  
MinnMan
Senior Member
 
MinnMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 4,904

Bikes: 2020 Salsa Warbird GRX 600, 2020 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX disc 9.0 Di2, 2020 Catrike Eola, 2016 Masi cxgr, 2011, Felt F3 Ltd, 2010 Trek 2.1, 2009 KHS Flite 220

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3417 Post(s)
Liked 2,372 Times in 1,440 Posts
Back when I did cardio in a gym, I had earbuds that were designed for exercise. They weren't' so bad and I didn't destroy them. And of course outdoors I wear cycling sun glasses. But anything more cumbersome than those? No Thanks
MinnMan is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.