Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum
Reload this Page >

Looking at Schwinn AD7 and have questions.

Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Old 02-16-23, 11:58 AM
Derek800

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello, I am looking at upgrading my current fan bike. I have had the Schwinn Airdyne AD2 for probably close to ten years now. I generally ride 10 miles a day on that bike 5-6 days a week. It is starting to make some strange noises and it just feels like it's ready to fall apart.

I have been doing some research and was looking at the Airdyne AD6, AD7, and the Rogue Echo. I was leaning more towards the AD7, but the one thing that I am concerned about is if the resistance is too much with larger fan compared to the AD2 that I'm used to. I like that I can keep up a decent pace for 30 minutes with the slightly smaller fan but I have never tried a bike with a larger fan. I don't want too much resistance where I feel like I can't keep up the pace for a half hour or so to get 10 miles in. Any thoughts on this would be very much appreciated.