Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Great Blueberry Pie Challenge - Place And Time To Report

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Great Blueberry Pie Challenge - Place And Time To Report

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-22, 11:03 AM
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,536 Times in 1,045 Posts
Originally Posted by big john
This makes me wonder about some of the former posters of this forum. I wonder how BluesDawg is doing?
Some of the former posters quit and took their ball home over the dust-up with the Moderator over the handful of posters who were engaged in chattering to themselves about "Pie", Diego" and other similar insider argot in numerous threads. I think some returned with a different name and every now and then some reminisce about the good old days before Facebook became the home for such KaffeeKlatch chit-chat.
Old 09-05-22, 11:34 AM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8279 Post(s)
Liked 9,033 Times in 4,471 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
Some of the former posters quit and took their ball home over the dust-up with the Moderator over the handful of posters who were engaged in chattering to themselves about "Pie", Diego" and other similar insider argot in numerous threads. I think some returned with a different name and every now and then some reminisce about the good old days before Facebook became the home for such KaffeeKlatch chit-chat.
I remember that. I know Stapfam quit before and BluesDawg was around after and I think DigitalGee made an occasional post after.
Old 09-05-22, 11:48 AM
gobicycling
Made it to 84 WHOOPIE

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked 493 Times in 153 Posts
Originally Posted by big john
I remember that. I know Stapfam quit before and BluesDawg was around after and I think DigitalGee made an occasional post after.
Stapfam had some bouts with cancer, and stopped riding. He is still active on the caravan forums in England. I don't believe he rides anymore. Digital Gee changed his screen name and is still active. I am still bicycling swimming and walking ąt 83.

Last edited by gobicycling; 09-05-22 at 11:56 AM.
Old 09-05-22, 12:03 PM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8279 Post(s)
Liked 9,033 Times in 4,471 Posts
Originally Posted by gobicycling
I am still bicycling swimming and walking ąt 83.
Glad to hear it! I was 51 when I joined the forum, now 68. A lot has changed, I retired from my job as an auto mechanic, had some health challenges, but still ride 4 days per week.