Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

BMX Sprocket with 11 spd Narrow wide teeth

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-21, 07:20 AM
amokeu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

I need to run a smaller chainring on my 1x11 setup to help with my chainline, is there any 11 speed chainrings that I can mount to a BMX crank, or any cheap alternatives like that?
Old 07-22-21, 09:44 AM
cxwrench

Bikes: lots

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Liked 2,932 Times in 1,489 Posts
You have provided exactly zero useful information to help figure out your issue. Try again...with some details about what you're working with.
Likes For cxwrench:
Old 07-23-21, 08:22 AM
Charliekeet

Bikes: S-Works Stumpjumper HT Disc, Fuji Absolute, Kona Jake the Snake, '85 Cannondale SR900

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked 217 Times in 142 Posts
Originally Posted by amokeu
I need to run a smaller chainring on my 1x11 setup to help with my chainline, is there any 11 speed chainrings that I can mount to a BMX crank, or any cheap alternatives like that?
You want to mount a 1x chainring to the inside of your crank spider? Sure, there's a bunch of narrow-wide 1x rings you could get, but you need to know the BCD (bolt circle diameter) measurements of the spider. Or do you have a BMX crankset with a splined interface? We definitely need more info.