Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

What have you been wrenching on lately?

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

What have you been wrenching on lately?

Old 03-22-23, 03:29 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4501 Post(s)
Liked 6,367 Times in 3,663 Posts
Originally Posted by VintageSteelEU
Another day, another problem to solve. The missing adjuster for the Superbe brakes arrived in post today, which is great. It also looks like the adjuster ring and cable holder / bolt are pretty much fused. Not so great. And it's not something you can just pop in to your LBS for and buy. I've seen a genuine Superbe one for something like $35 (plus shipping which would be another $20 for me) on fleabay, which I think is a bit excessive (even before the shipping cost). So that will be out of the question. Thankfully, compatible adjusters are fairly easily obtainable (for like 1/3rd the price of the original). The only problem is all I've seen have black O-rings, other than that, they look exactly the same.
For now I decided that the bit to save here is the brown / orange O ring. That came off easily enough helped by soaking in some warm water. This way, if I destroy other pieces whilst trying to free them, at least I can use the O ring on a replacement adjuster. I grabbed both parts with pliers through pieces of fabric and tried to pry this thing open, to no avail. I'll see if I can heat up the whole bit and cool down a few times, maybe that will help. I expect that at some point the thread between both parts got mangled, so I'm not raising my hopes high. I'm guessing eventually I will have to drill the cable tunnel / bolt out of the adjuster ring. This way I can re-tap the remaining adjuster ring and use it with another bolt, should there be any compatibility issues.

Soak metal bits with PBlaster overnight at least then clean with solvent or brake clean and dump in evaporust for however long it takes.

Sometimes 2-3 days but have never had one that didn't comply.

I massage rubber bits sparingly with Vaseline to help preserve them.
Old 03-22-23, 03:38 PM
ascherer 

Bikes: 1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, early '70s Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mk1

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
Liked 2,909 Times in 972 Posts
Originally Posted by Positron400
That frame looks like a NOS! Wow! Very nice!
Thanks! Definitely a 4-foot rule situation, but the Peugeot decals were in great shape and the 531 decals are new from H. Lloyd. But the frame did clean up far brighter than I expected. To me it looks well-cared for.

Old 03-22-23, 04:44 PM
VintageSteelEU

Bikes: Motobecane C41, Matsu$hita Nashonaru

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked 420 Times in 246 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac
Soak metal bits with PBlaster overnight at least then clean with solvent or brake clean and dump in evaporust for however long it takes.

Sometimes 2-3 days but have never had one that didn't comply.

I massage rubber bits sparingly with Vaseline to help preserve them.
Just tried heating up and cooling down, no go. I believe the root problem is both pieces becoming cross threaded. They sure feel like one solid piece of metal.
I'll try soaking this piece for a while, I'm not in a hurry. Would Evaporust work on aluminium though?

For now I adapted an old cable adjuster I had knocking about in my assorted small parts box, of the knurled variety, but the length was correct. I used a standard hex nut as the adjuster ring, so if I can re-use the Suntour one, that would be totally ok for now and fully functional (it's not like I will put the bicycle back together over the next week or two). There are plenty of cable adjusters available for newer, Tektro brakes, but these would be a bit short. I found several companies in Poland which sell apparently NOS adjusters for Campagnolo. Well, these are knock-offs, their understanding of the term NOS might be a bit liberal, but look well made. Around $35 for two with shipping, so the price isn't too tragic either. I had my Stronglight / TA crank puller from one of these companies before and the quality was very good.
Old 03-22-23, 06:14 PM
curbtender

Bikes: Miyata 618 GT, Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, Santa Cruz Highball

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
Liked 2,564 Times in 1,214 Posts
Just tried heating up and cooling down, no go. I believe the root problem is both pieces becoming cross threaded. They sure feel like one solid piece of metal.
I'll try soaking this piece for a while, I'm not in a hurry. Would Evaporust work on aluminium though?

For now I adapted an old cable adjuster I had knocking about in my assorted small parts box, of the knurled variety, but the length was correct. I used a standard hex nut as the adjuster ring, so if I can re-use the Suntour one, that would be totally ok for now and fully functional (it's not like I will put the bicycle back together over the next week or two). There are plenty of cable adjusters available for newer, Tektro brakes, but these would be a bit short. I found several companies in Poland which sell apparently NOS adjusters for Campagnolo. Well, these are knock-offs, their understanding of the term NOS might be a bit liberal, but look well made. Around $35 for two with shipping, so the price isn't too tragic either. I had my Stronglight / TA crank puller from one of these companies before and the quality was very good.
I'm not sure what is in Simple green, but it will eat up aluminum if you leave it in too long. Maybe try soaking it in it for about 15 minutes then wash and lube with penetrating oil. I'd think if it was cross threaded those bottom threads would be deformed. Good luck.
Old 03-22-23, 07:11 PM
Mad Honk 

Bikes: Paramount, Faggin, Ochsner, Ciocc, Basso

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
Liked 1,883 Times in 1,132 Posts
Those threads on the Superbe adjusters look pretty distorted. I would try running a die on the un-mangle threads that are still there and then move the adjuster onto the cleaned threads. I think it is just a bit of mangled aluminum that has the adjuster stuck. Smiles, MH

Last edited by Mad Honk; 03-24-23 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-22-23, 08:07 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

It will work on corrosion, maybe keep a little closer eye on the soak. I've had good luck with it on alu.
Old 03-22-23, 09:27 PM
bulgie 
blahblahblah chrome moly

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 2,566 Times in 1,072 Posts
Originally Posted by capnjonny
Today I started work on the 1958 Follis
Sweet! I have one also, which I think is right around the same year. I've been saying it's a '58, but it's a guess. Do we have a way to know, serial decoder maybe?

Those frames were really well made. Dunno if yours has it, but mine has extra fillet brazing over the lugs, done just to make the transitions swoopier. A lot of skilled labor just to make it look nicer. The seatstay tops at the seat cluster, the curved bridges, the internal routing for the rear brake, all very fancy. It's a keeper!

Mine came with Campy dropouts. Is that a Huret I see on yours? Ironically mine came drewed, with a Huret mech mounted via claw adapter. Which I could choose to be upset about, but the mech it came with was the rare 1st-gen Allvit, that I think was only made in '58 or maybe a bit longer before the more modern-looking Allvit variant came out. I sold the Allvit and the wheels (Maxicar/SuperChamp) to a nice fella in Japan for over a grand, I think it might have been $1500, though that was long enough ago I don't remember for sure. Anyway since I got the whole bike for $200, I can't complain too much about the drewed dropout. I brazed a new Campy hanger on it, converted it to 650b, and it rides really great. I just have to decide on whether to repaint it. I don't hate the paint, though the PO started to sand it off for repainting before he realized that was too much work, so he sold it. But I want to do a couple more braze-ons, including brake pivots, and then it'll have too many burnt-paint spots to ignore.

Anyway keep us posted on your Follis journey. Oh and let me know if you want a head badge for it, I might have a surplus one of the right vintage. NOS, or probably a repro. The PO sourced one somewhere and gave it to me with the bike, but the one on the bike is pretty good too. The original and the replacement match, and I don't know which one I prefer. If I repaint, I might go with the repro, then my original might be for sale. It would have to be cut down to fit between the lugs on yours though.

Mark B
Old 03-24-23, 03:10 AM
botty kayer

Bikes: Yes, probably too many but still have a roving eye...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked 2,782 Times in 531 Posts
Spring clean for my Nikor, new shifter and gear cables, brake pads, chain, cassette, tyres, bar tape and saddle.

I put over 4000 miles on this bike last year and it was subjected to more crap weather riding than all my other bikes, so it was due some TLC, and its scrubbed up rather nicely.
Old 03-24-23, 05:08 AM
Positron400

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked 223 Times in 118 Posts
Not wrenching right now, but have some new chainrings (38 & 50 w/ 130 bcd) incoming to swap the 42/52 for some slightly improved gearing on my "new" Puch Royal Force. Also, imma try my hands on tubulars for the first time -which should be interesting..
Old 03-24-23, 05:54 AM
RB1-luvr
I don't know.

Bikes: '90 B'stone RB-1, '92 B'stone RB-2, '89 SuperGo Access Comp, '03 Access 69er, '23 Trek 520, '14 Ritchey Road Logic, '09 Kestrel Evoke, '08 Windsor Tourist, '17 Surly Wednesday, '89 Centurion Accordo, '15 CruX, '17 Ridley X-Night, '89 Marinoni

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked 848 Times in 443 Posts
I put some FSA Adventure bars on my 520. I like them. They are flatish on the top, shallow drop, and 12 degree of kickout. I went with 46, wider than the stock bars.
Old 03-24-23, 07:55 AM
retlaw53 
Volunteer wrench

Bikes: 1971 Schwinn Suburan, 1971 Peugoet UO8, 1984 Nishiki Cresta, 1984 Nishiki Olympic, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport, 1996 Waterford 1250, 2018 Cannondale Synaspe Carbon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 50 Times in 21 Posts
Changed a pulley on a Huret derailleur and didn't anticipate 15 microscopic ball bearings. This along with refurbishing the hubs, BB, etc. and hunting down parts to restore a '74 Continental, Just needs the bar tape

Likes For retlaw53:
Old 03-24-23, 12:42 PM
capnjonny 

Bikes: Miyata 610(66cm), GT Vantara Hybrid (64cm), Nishiki International (64cm), Peugeot rat rod (62 cm), Trek 800 Burning Man helicopter bike, Bob Jackson frame (to be restored?) plus a never ending stream of neglected waifs from the Bike exchange.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Liked 631 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by bulgie
Sweet! I have one also, which I think is right around the same year. I've been saying it's a '58, but it's a guess. Do we have a way to know, serial decoder maybe?

Those frames were really well made. Dunno if yours has it, but mine has extra fillet brazing over the lugs, done just to make the transitions swoopier. A lot of skilled labor just to make it look nicer. The seatstay tops at the seat cluster, the curved bridges, the internal routing for the rear brake, all very fancy. It's a keeper!

Mine came with Campy dropouts. Is that a Huret I see on yours? Ironically mine came drewed, with a Huret mech mounted via claw adapter. Which I could choose to be upset about, but the mech it came with was the rare 1st-gen Allvit, that I think was only made in '58 or maybe a bit longer before the more modern-looking Allvit variant came out. I sold the Allvit and the wheels (Maxicar/SuperChamp) to a nice fella in Japan for over a grand, I think it might have been $1500, though that was long enough ago I don't remember for sure. Anyway since I got the whole bike for $200, I can't complain too much about the drewed dropout. I brazed a new Campy hanger on it, converted it to 650b, and it rides really great. I just have to decide on whether to repaint it. I don't hate the paint, though the PO started to sand it off for repainting before he realized that was too much work, so he sold it. But I want to do a couple more braze-ons, including brake pivots, and then it'll have too many burnt-paint spots to ignore.

Anyway keep us posted on your Follis journey. Oh and let me know if you want a head badge for it, I might have a surplus one of the right vintage. NOS, or probably a repro. The PO sourced one somewhere and gave it to me with the bike, but the one on the bike is pretty good too. The original and the replacement match, and I don't know which one I prefer. If I repaint, I might go with the repro, then my original might be for sale. It would have to be cut down to fit between the lugs on yours though.

Mark B
Don't really know the date of mfg for sure. I found the frame and fork in the back room at the Bike Exchange. Not sure who donated it. It had a tag on is reading 55-58? and a price tag of $599.

I am basing the guess of 1958 from the 58 catalogue scan from https://bulgier.net/pics/bike/Catalogs/Follis_58/ and from pictures of later models and the model, 309 Champione de France or 307, Tour de Europe from the fact that it had internal routing for the rear brake cable.

My goal at this point is to make it as presentable as I can. I touched up the blue paint and am painting the steer tube cut outs and script white. I have a decal set. I don't know if it is the correct one but I am going with it.

In the end the it will be a franken bike, with somewhat period correct parts. The Bike Exchange is a non proffit and I have to do the best I can, hence Mafac brakes, Stronglight crank, Alvit rear and probably Hurret front derailleurs, Simplex down tube shifters,AVA stem with CTA bars, and a pair of Rigida rims on Campi small flange hubs. At least most of the parts are French.

The decals came with a head badge decal but it doesn't fit in the small frame so I will probably trim it down to just the center emblem and go with that. I figure most people will never guess it isn't all original spec. Hell, If I hadn't spent hours tracking down catalogues and pictures I wouldn't either.
Old 03-24-23, 03:13 PM
bulgie 
blahblahblah chrome moly

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 2,566 Times in 1,072 Posts
Don't really know the date of mfg for sure. I found the frame and fork in the back room at the Bike Exchange. Not sure who donated it. It had a tag on is reading 55-58? and a price tag of $599.

I am basing the guess of 1958 from the 58 catalogue scan from https://bulgier.net/pics/bike/Catalogs/Follis_58/ and from pictures of later models and the model, 309 Champione de France or 307, Tour de Europe from the fact that it had internal routing for the rear brake cable.

My goal at this point is to make it as presentable as I can. I touched up the blue paint and am painting the steer tube cut outs and script white. I have a decal set. I don't know if it is the correct one but I am going with it.

In the end the it will be a franken bike, with somewhat period correct parts. The Bike Exchange is a non proffit and I have to do the best I can, hence Mafac brakes, Stronglight crank, Alvit rear and probably Hurret front derailleurs, Simplex down tube shifters,AVA stem with CTA bars, and a pair of Rigida rims on Campi small flange hubs. At least most of the parts are French.

The decals came with a head badge decal but it doesn't fit in the small frame so I will probably trim it down to just the center emblem and go with that. I figure most people will never guess it isn't all original spec. Hell, If I hadn't spent hours tracking down catalogues and pictures I wouldn't either.
Excellent way to go. Send us pics when it's done.

My Follis has parts from every decade from the '50s to today. It's never going to be PC (period-correct) but it's in a fairly retro style at least.

Say, can I ask you (or anyone reading this) a favor? Have you looked at the translation files at the site where you got the catalog scan? Peter Adler, who scanned the catalog, says the original text file I made displays the accented French characters wrong on his computer, so he made another version that displays correctly for him. But on my computer, the original displays the accented characters correctly, and his replacement file is the one that's screwed up. A Mac vsersus PC thing? Anyway, some more eyes on the problem might help. In the meantime, we just added more files that work on any computer, like the .PDF — I think it's only the TXT files that are the problem. Obviously this is not of great importance, I was just curious.

Mark B, "webmaster" (using the term very loosely) of bulgier.net, the most amateurish site on the whole web.
Old 03-25-23, 11:02 AM
Positron400

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked 223 Times in 118 Posts
Changed my chainrings from 52/42 to 50/38 to get "easier" () gearing. I feel the Miche rings look fitting on the bike. Also, put some new tubulars (a first for me) on the rims, since the old ones basically crumbled off. Not necessarily the width i am used to but oh well . Ah yea, also new seatpost and saddle. Next up, new bartape and hoods plus shortening the chain and try'n get a 14-28 freewheel.
Before:

Before

After
Likes For Positron400:
Old 03-25-23, 02:13 PM
botty kayer

Bikes: Yes, probably too many but still have a roving eye...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked 2,782 Times in 531 Posts
Just finished building up my first carbon bike, a XL Look lugged 585, which I think is from 2008/9. 20 speed Campag, 28 tyres, (just), and Zipp 302 wheels. I will be taking this to Italy at the end of June to ride up the Stelvio pass and other famous Giro climbs, and to say I'm excited about that is an understatement

Likes For botty kayer:
Old 03-25-23, 02:19 PM
Mr. 66

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Liked 1,726 Times in 950 Posts
Originally Posted by Positron400
Changed my chainrings from 52/42 to 50/38 to get "easier" () gearing. I feel the Miche rings look fitting on the bike. Also, put some new tubulars (a first for me) on the rims, since the old ones basically crumbled off. Not necessarily the width i am used to but oh well . Ah yea, also new seatpost and saddle. Next up, new bartape and hoods plus shortening the chain and try'n get a 14-28 freewheel.
Before:

Before

After
Note, that looks like it might be a little to forwards in the dropout. Possibly could stand to be drawn back deeper. Safety first
Likes For Mr. 66:
Old 03-26-23, 07:24 AM
Prowler 

Bikes: 2 Trek Mtn, Cannondale R600 road, 6 vintage road bikes

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Liked 1,028 Times in 404 Posts
I continue to ponder the idea of touring on the Erie Canal this spring. That includes any needed changes to the bike set up. One idea is to further stabilize the handle bar bag and even transfer some of its weight off the bars to the front rack and thus the forks. I had the bag and had made that black HB support frame back in 2019 prior to my trip on the GAP. The front rack is new since then so I realized I could make a brace to hold the support frame and bolt to the rack. Used a bit of light gauge aluminum channel and a length of aluminum plate (from an old road sign). Bent, drilled, strapped and bolted and it looks good. Going for test rides to see if it's stable. May not even be necessary but I made it cuz I could and because it weighted only grams.

As usual, I mocked this up with cardboard to get dimension "in the ball park" then proceeded to fab the aluminum. I'm posting it in case it solves someone else's problem or prompts a useful idea.

Old 03-26-23, 01:58 PM
Pompiere

Bikes: 1984 Miyata 310, 1986 Schwinn Sierra, 2011 Jamis Quest, 1980 Peugeot TH8 Tandem, 1992 Performance Parabola, 1987 Ross Mt. Hood, 1988 Schwinn LeTour, 1988 Trek 400T, 1981 Fuji S12-S LTD, 197? FW Evans

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Liked 968 Times in 507 Posts
I got the F.W. Evans road worthy today. A lot of the parts that came on it were really bad, so I had to scrounge around to put it together. I'm not sure they were original to the bike anyway. Some things are just place holders until after I paint it. I rode a quick mile to check all the functions and so far, I am impressed. Even with the heavy wheels and pedals, it comes in at 23.2 pounds. I will be riding more as the weather allows, so I can figure out what I want for the final configuration. Then I'll tear everything apart and do paint and decals.

Likes For Pompiere:
Old 03-26-23, 03:22 PM
VintageSteelEU

Since I'll be replacing the wheels on the Suntoured-up Grand Sprint I'm planning to sell at some point (got my daily commuter bike and two more projects in the pipeline and not enough space to store bicycles), I decided to make myself even more busy with bicycle mechanics. I'm left with two Mavic MA2 rims (right now laced to Maillard hubs), so I've made a decision I will at some point convert my daily commuter mystery Motobecane to mostly 600EX SIS group (it has RD6208, FD6207, FC6207 and I have BL6208 I'm not using on it now). Whilst I'm looking for 600EX hubs in a good price (and brakes) and do some research on Shimano 600EX freewheels (I need to check if I can find MF6207 or MF6208 in 12-24 range, preferably), I thought I might as well take off the current wheelset (Rigida DP18 on Exage RM50 hubs) and use the MA2 wheelset with a generic shimano freewheel I had knocking about. Of course, things never go according to plan. The freewheel I had seemed a bit gummed up, so I decided to open it and check what's going on. Looks like the last time I overhauled it, I packed way too much grease in there. I've cleaned it all up and put new grease in, this time much less of it. Seems to be working better now. So tomorrow I'm hoping to swap the wheels and adjust the derailleur and brakes. 14-28 is not exactly the range I want, but should be alright for now.

Old 03-26-23, 04:41 PM
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Quoted: 7333 Post(s)
Liked 2,430 Times in 1,419 Posts
Today, I changed the battery in the 2004 Honda Element. The car has nearly 300,000 miles on it. I used my bike tools and lubes to do the job. We literally use this SUV for sport and utility. Usually it's to haul big stuff, and sometimes it's to haul bikes.

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
Likes For noglider:
Old 03-26-23, 04:59 PM
curbtender

Bikes: Miyata 618 GT, Marinoni, Kestral 200 2002 Trek 5200, KHS Flite, Koga Miyata, Schwinn Spitfire 5, Mondia Special, Univega Alpina, Miyata team Ti, Santa Cruz Highball

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
Liked 2,564 Times in 1,214 Posts
Have a 2004 Element. I have put a refrigerator in it before. I pull the rear seats and put a masonry tub in it to haul dirt and rock, lol.
Old 03-26-23, 08:05 PM
merziac

Please take that MegaBillboard to the wirewheel while you have it off, plz.
Old 03-27-23, 10:24 PM
capnjonny 

Bikes: Miyata 610(66cm), GT Vantara Hybrid (64cm), Nishiki International (64cm), Peugeot rat rod (62 cm), Trek 800 Burning Man helicopter bike, Bob Jackson frame (to be restored?) plus a never ending stream of neglected waifs from the Bike exchange.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Liked 631 Times in 229 Posts

Started work on this 1985 Pinarello Montello last year. Finally took it to the Bike Exchange for sale this week.
Old 03-28-23, 06:22 AM
Cthulhulord

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I’ve been working on a vintage (supposedly Italian) track frame, finally found a good compatible BB, the first cheap one had a wrong cup diameter by 0,5mm on the left side.
Finally gonna complete this build and ride it!
Old 03-28-23, 03:16 PM
VintageSteelEU

Started work on this 1985 Pinarello Montello last year. Finally took it to the Bike Exchange for sale this week.
It looks like a completely different bike. I really like ridges on the lugs on the bottom bracket shell. What did you use to clean it down to chrome so nicely?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.