Search
Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Elemnt Bolt original

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-22, 11:53 PM
Northwestrider

Bikes: Surly Long Haul Trucker, Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo, Dahon Mu P 24 , Ritchey Breakaway Cross, Rodriguez Tandem, Wheeler MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Elemnt Bolt original

On longer rides with navigation my Bolt V1 will stop and enter ride recovery mode. I'll need to stop and wait until it recovers, reselect the route and continue the ride. During the process some of the previous distance is lost, which can cause a problem as on a Randonneuring Brevet using Electronic Proof of Passage a clear uncorrupted file will need to be sent in. What may be causing the problem ? It happened twice on a 400K ride the other day. The Bolts battery had a.good charge, as did my Android phone. The area where the problem occurred should have provided a clear signal as few trees or buildings were nearby.