Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electric Bikes
Reload this Page >

Cycling Tips

Search
Notices
Electric Bikes Here's a place to discuss ebikes, from home grown to high-tech.

Cycling Tips

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-22, 08:55 PM
AOSTIRMOTOR
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Cycling Tips

Bikes are now almost the first choice for most people to travel, not only because of their small size and convenience, but also because of their ease of operation. While it's easy to get started, there are a few caveats.

1. Correct riding posture: lean forward slightly, straighten the arms, tighten the abdomen, adopt the abdominal breathing method, keep the legs parallel to the beam of the bike, keep the knees and hip joints coordinated, and pay attention to the riding rhythm.

2. Correct pedaling: first step down with the sole of the foot, then retract the calf back and pull it back, then lift it up, and finally push it forward, which is exactly one week of pedaling. Such rhythmic pedaling not only saves effort, but also increases speed.

3. The amount, frequency and intensity of exercise are the three principles of exercise. It is recommended to find a suitable frequency for yourself and then increase the amount of exercise.
Old 05-26-22, 11:44 AM
tfay

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Great tips. Thank you. I think a few other tips when riding a bike that can be useful is to equip them with the necessary tools and items. You should also make sure to check the condition of the bike such as brakes, tires, .... before starting to run.
Old 05-26-22, 02:11 PM
tornado60

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts
I'll add use a saddle that supports your sit bones. Also don't let technical things stop you from riding. For sure learning about bikes and riding ahead of time helps. But I personally learned a lot by doing. I also found as I gained experience my riding changed as did my needs.