Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

[FOR SALE] Rondo HVRT CF2 (2019 model) 51cm - $2,750 (Davis, CA)

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

[FOR SALE] Rondo HVRT CF2 (2019 model) 51cm - $2,750 (Davis, CA)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-22, 01:06 PM
patocyc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[FOR SALE] Rondo HVRT CF2 (2019 model) 51cm - $2,600 (Davis, CA)

EDIT NOTE: Dropped price to $2,600 (BF won't let me delete the post, nor edit the title on this one).

Hi folks,

I'm moving out and selling my carbon fiber Rondo HVRT CF2 (2019 model) in excellent conditions.

It has a 51cm aero frame, Shimano 105 groupset, 52/36 chainset and 11-30 11 speed cassette (full geometry and specs in the pictures).

This model has a "TwinTip" fork which serves two functions:

- Modifying the position of the rider from more upright to more aggressive, slightly extending reach and lowering stack.
- Allowing for 650b size wheels and up to 42 size tires, making it possible to go on gravel roads and overall making the ride more comfortable.

The bike is in excellent conditions, has less than 200 miles on it, and has some upgrades, like Shimano Ultegra discs, and a Prime Doyenne Aero Handlebar (40 cm) with semi-internal cable routing.

For $200 more ($2,800 total) I'll throw in a 650b Fulcrum Racing 7 wheel set with 38 mm Panaracer Gravel Kings. The bike comes with 28mm Panaracer Race D Evo 700c. Both set of tires are tubeless compatible.

The high-end version of this model (w/ Dura Ace) has gotten outstanding reviews, which you can check out in the following links:

- Bike Radar: bikeradar[dot]com/reviews/rondo-hvrt-cf0-long-term-review/
- Bike Ride: bikeride[dot]com/rondo-hvrt-cf0
- Cyclist: cyclist[dot]co[dot]uk/reviews/7109/rondo-hvrt-cf-zero-review

You can read more about the TwinTip technology in Rondo's webpage: rondobike[dot]com/pages/vario-geo-concept

There are three very minor scratches on the bike: (i) bottom of the frame; (ii) behind the left side of the front fork; (iii) underneath the seat. All are highlighted in the pictures (link below), and neither are visible when the bike is upright or when looking at it from the sides/front.

I've really enjoyed this bike, and how versatile it is. The 650b wheels are great for both gravel roads and not-always-smooth paved roads. This bike has a great balance of stiffness/power transfer and comfort. It shines on flat roads but is efficient in the climbs as well. It pains me to part with it and hope it goes to a caring owner.

Reach out for any questions. Test rides around the area are possible, we'd just need to coordinate when and where to meet up.

I am the original owner and have an invoice to my name as proof of purchase (July 2020).

I have a box of original Rondo spare parts and accessories that came with the bike.

All the photos were taken recently.

Priority will be given to buyers interested in purchasing the wheel-set too.

You can see more photos of the bike in high resolution here: drive[dot]google[dot]com/drive/folders/11eAElsJ2yqySzeuLbm0PY1gH1BET-yo_?usp=sharing

** The photo with travel packs is not mine nor of the actual bike. I've added it just to illustrate what the bike looks like with the 650b wheels. Pedals, bottle cages, and any other accessories shown in the photos are not included.

Last edited by patocyc; 05-27-22 at 01:35 PM.