Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Univega sportour 62cm 1981

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-21, 09:45 AM
multifrog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

I've got a 1981 univega sportour 62 cm frame. This bike is in really nice shape, black paint with red logos and cables. head badge is intact and looks great.

Right now it has a suntour downtube shifter and a suntour front derailleur. I put a v-gt luxe rear derailleur on there but I'm looking for something that fits a little bit better. I have a nice set of '80s Shimano 600 on the way that would go nicely on this bike. When I got it it had a Shimano 600 arabesque set on it but the rear derailleur was damaged so I swapped everything out. Willing to include that if that's what you're looking for.

Cr-mo frame, not sure if it's butted or not. Short top tube so fairly upright riding position.
standover is 35"

SR stem and handlebars
SR cranks
52, 40 chainrings
Dia compe levers and brakes
Tires are in decent shape
rear rack mount
Derailleur hanger
1 bottle mount
rear wheel
Shimano via hub with uniglide freehub
6 speed 14 to 28 cassette