Old 02-22-21, 08:54 AM
skidder
Pennylane Splitter

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Liked 1,436 Times in 986 Posts
This time in history is one of the very few when you can walk into a bank, walk up to a teller window, and nobody cares that you have your face covered with a mask and dark glasses. I did that a few weeks ago without even thinking about wearing a mask in a bank (glasses are the photochromatic ones that had not yet turned clear after walking indoors.

Have some fun with it while you can.
Likes For skidder:
Old 02-25-21, 08:33 PM
NeedARealBike

Bikes: Cinelli Bootleg Hobo - Railway 2015

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by skidder
This time in history is one of the very few when you can walk into a bank, walk up to a teller window, and nobody cares that you have your face covered with a mask and dark glasses. I did that a few weeks ago without even thinking about wearing a mask in a bank (glasses are the photochromatic ones that had not yet turned clear after walking indoors.

Have some fun with it while you can.
Yes having worked security before I found that funny. I go into the gas station with a ski mask regularly during mid ride breaks and no one pays it any mind. Good way to keep my nose and ears from freezing in the wind.