Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Folding Bikes
Reload this Page >

Brompton parts?

Notices
Folding Bikes Discuss the unique features and issues of folding bikes. Also a great place to learn what folding bike will work best for your needs.

Brompton parts?

Old 09-02-21, 09:56 PM
MAK

Bikes: Yes, I have bikes.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked 106 Times in 65 Posts
Brompton parts?

Hello, I'm looking at an M6R that's brand new for $1730.00. I've done a lot of research on Brompton and I'm about to pull the trigger. My big concern is whether parts are available should something be needed. I know that Brompton parts are proprietary so I can't just walk in to any LBS to get something should there be a problem. I looked on the Brompton site and the extensive parts listed as available (formerly) is now pretty minimal.

I've also noted that Brompton.com doesn't currently feature the bike builder option (unless I just missed it) and dealers are dwindling. I'm outside of Philadelphia and it appears that there's only one Brompton dealer left in the city. REI appears to have discontinued Brompton sales. I know that the pandemic did a job on bike manufacturers, but is the Brompton company ok? Please reassure me.

Thank you.
Old 09-12-21, 12:24 PM
MAK

Bikes: Yes, I have bikes.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked 106 Times in 65 Posts
Moderators..You might as well close this thread. Thank you.