Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Santa Cruz CA enthusiast of all old things

Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Old 06-16-21, 11:00 PM
Charles Jalguna

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

While I appreciate a well made and well seasoned road bike, I also have a few classic cruisers, a handful of advent era mountain bikes and some other older but nicer two wheeled things parked in the garage. I joined this group to learn more about the finer, thinner things in the fold. Nice to be here.
Old 06-17-21, 06:25 AM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
Liked 1,414 Times in 801 Posts
Welcome to BF Charles. Sounds like an interesting collection of 2 wheeled vehicles. Over the course of the past 6 years, I have learned a whole about bikes and bike mechanics. I have purchased tools and now do all the work on my bikes. I went from 2 bikes to 8 bikes. I have also collected quite a few parts that I will likely never use. Spending the money on bikes is a lot better than where a lot of my funds used to go. BikeForums members, in general, are informative and quite helpful. Keep in mind, like any online forum, there is quite a bit of misinformation, not intended for the most part. and opinion stated as fact, I have certainly posted my fair share of that.
Old 06-18-21, 08:23 PM
a.bandini

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Welcome! You are in the right place to learn. Enjoy