Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Razesa day !

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Razesa day !

Old 12-27-20, 04:02 PM
Tomm Willians

Bikes: Subject to change at any given moment but currently is...... Colnago Mapei, Colnago C40, Wilier Triestina Carbon, Wilier Triestina Ramato, Follis 472, Peugeot PX60, Razesa, Orbea Terra, Soma Pescadero and 1/2 owner of a Santana tandem.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 782 Times in 264 Posts
Razesa day !

Took out my trusty steed on the American River Bike Trail around Sacramento today. Warm and sunny with a slight breeze, couldn’t ask for more.
Picked this beauty up several months back in San Francisco, seller was using it to commute to school and thought it was an Italian bike. Sugino cranks, Modolo brakes and levers, Suntour front and rear DL, Campy pedals. Not my fastest bike but I sure love taking it out.
Likes For Tomm Willians:
Old 12-27-20, 04:29 PM
Vonruden

Bikes: Looking for a Baylis or Wizard in 59-62cm range

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
Liked 344 Times in 115 Posts
What a beauty! I had a Similiar Razesa that was too small, however loved the bike. I missed out on a 60cm on this forum, if anyone ever sells a 60cm/61cm, message me. Totally underrated bikes, top shelf imho.
Old 12-27-20, 04:51 PM
TiHabanero

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1740 Post(s)
Liked 1,369 Times in 718 Posts
Love the Razesa. Mine is an SL frame and fits me like a glove. Ride quality is exactly what I like. Like it as much as my Raleigh Professional. Right now I have it on the Wahoo while winter does its thing.
Old 12-27-20, 05:02 PM
juvela

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3803 Post(s)
Liked 3,324 Times in 2,170 Posts
-----

What a beauty!

Looking great with that cromovelato finish.

Appears it could be one of the examples brought in by Zeus Cyclery Corp. of NYC in the early to mid 1980's.

brochure page of 1986 -

-----
Old 12-27-20, 05:26 PM
twolve

Bikes: 1988 Specialized Rockhopper Comp, 2012 Goodrich Randoneuse, 2016 A-Train, 2022 Wilde Dream Engine, 2022 Salsa Mukluk

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked 88 Times in 36 Posts
Nice bike! I won't miss it if I see you on the American River Trail and I hope to someday.
Likes For twolve: