Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

FS: 63cm Custom Davidson Neo-Retro Touring/Gravel Monster

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-22, 03:05 PM
Brewsmith 

Bikes: 1987 Centurion Ironman Master, 1989 Centurion Ironman Expert, 1972 Motobecane Grand Jubilee

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 171 Times in 66 Posts

Not necessarily vintage (built in 2008), but certainly styled that way....

Selling a gorgeous and wildy capable Davidson touring bike. This bike was custom made for a 6'3" 250lb rider who only put about 100 miles on it. As such it is in immaculate condition and built to handle the roughest riding going. Built with oversized tubing and beefy stays, its stiff enough for fully loaded touring with a big rider. The paint is almost perfect and there is not a single ding or dent to speak of.
Measurments as I find them are:
Top tube - 63cm effective 62 actual
Seat tube - 59cm ctc 63cm ctt
87.5cm standover
Head tube - 24cm
Chainstays - 45cm
Fork AC - ~380cm
Tire clearances - 60mm at the fork crown 70mm at the chainstay

I am asking $800 net to me plus actual shipping for the frame, fork, Chris King 2-nut headset, salsa seat clamp and hammered Honjo fenders. I also have a like new 120mm Nitto Technomic stem and/or 48cm Mod 177 Noodle bars that I can include for $30 each. Please see pics for details and let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Pics HERE

Likes For Brewsmith: