Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

mid 80's Ciocc

Old 09-11-20, 01:21 PM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1764 Post(s)
Liked 1,120 Times in 744 Posts
mid 80's Ciocc

Whats this thing possibly worth? I love it, but i have too many nice C&V bikes that have essentially the same purpose , and im only keeping a small handful -- - SL Ciocc with Im thinking Victory components? i was guessing 87 or 88 due to the aero brake levers -- i have it hanging in my local bicycle dealership now but its not going to move as their used customer base is more interested in $200 bikes
-- its nice -- could use some fresh rubber but is otherwise good to go. Very clean condition but has been ridden

I will list it here likely soon - not too concerned with the "covid market" as it didnt seem to follow the C&V world like it did entry level later model stuff

Last edited by DMC707; 09-11-20 at 01:25 PM.
Old 09-11-20, 02:23 PM
SurferRosa
señor miembro

Bikes: '70s - '80s Campagnolo

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 3846 Post(s)
Liked 6,437 Times in 3,183 Posts
The rear mech and crankset are Victory. Most likely, the calipers, too. Brake levers might be Chorus...

It needs gumwall tires. I've seen numerous examples of this bike, and it really pops with gumwalls.

At least $400 plus shipping. If it were mine -- fully overhauled with new consumables -- I'd want $700 for it, or I wouldn't sell it.
Old 03-26-23, 07:54 PM
shawneo38

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ciocc

I'd be interested