Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

I yelled at a cyclist, today.

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

I yelled at a cyclist, today.

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-22, 07:16 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by MarcusT
What makes you believe I was referring to you?

A wild guess from your random stalking me post in another thread. You're extremely transparent. I know it's me because you have attacked me by name in precisely this manner before.

That insult the unnamed person who's clearly identifiable ploy is so tired, it yawns.
Old 06-24-22, 07:20 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Originally Posted by mihlbach
Usually if I can stuck behind a cyclist while driving, I will gladly slow and follow them for as long as needed. This gives me an opportunity to carefully assess their fredliness and fantasize about how much better of a cyclist I am, in both looks and speed.

Precisely! We're free to think whatever nasty thoughts we have about the cyclist while we're driving, it's engaging in little or big tantrums about it that causes major safety problems.
Old 06-24-22, 07:23 AM
MarcusT

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked 616 Times in 344 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
A wild guess from your random stalking me post in another thread. You're extremely transparent. I know it's me because you have attacked me by name in precisely this manner before.

That insult the unnamed person who's clearly identifiable ploy is so tired, it yawns.
Accusing someone of stalking is serious. Considering when someone averages over 3,100 posts a year, it's rather difficult to not find your input on a thread. I know I can look back at my posts and most of them are answering member's question or offering assistance. What are the majority of your posts?
I know I'm transparent, I don't need to hide my intentions or disdain.
Maybe you should leave my threads and I will not enter yours
Old 06-24-22, 07:48 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Accusing someone of stalking is serious. Considering when someone averages over 3,100 posts a year, it's rather difficult to not find your input on a thread. I know I can look back at my posts and most of them are answering member's question or offering assistance. What are the majority of your posts?
I know I'm transparent, I don't need to hide my intentions or disdain.
Maybe you should leave my threads and I will not enter yours
So much for your denial that it was about me. This thread was dead for nearly a month, and you revived it with a one-line cheap shot you're now admitting was about me. I take it from your OP you like to pick arguments with strangers, you've now done that with me twice in a week on two different threads.

Pretty sure the majority of my posts are one-line jokes. Those inflate the numbers a lot.

When you start a thread, it is not "your" thread. You posted an anecdote that contained several opinions and assumptions. I disagreed with it. It's a discussion forum, not a "look at and admire this cool trolling I did on the road" forum.

You want to discuss the morality and safety aspects of yelling out of your car window at a cyclist with me, fine. But you're just calling me names and attacking me at this point. You don't want to see my posts? Use your ignore button.
Old 06-24-22, 08:23 AM
MarcusT

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked 616 Times in 344 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
So much for your denial that it was about me. This thread was dead for nearly a month, and you revived it with a one-line cheap shot you're now admitting was about me. I take it from your OP you like to pick arguments with strangers, you've now done that with me twice in a week on two different threads.

Pretty sure the majority of my posts are one-line jokes. Those inflate the numbers a lot.

When you start a thread, it is not "your" thread. You posted an anecdote that contained several opinions and assumptions. I disagreed with it. It's a discussion forum, not a "look at and admire this cool trolling I did on the road" forum.

You want to discuss the morality and safety aspects of yelling out of your car window at a cyclist with me, fine. But you're just calling me names and attacking me at this point. You don't want to see my posts? Use your ignore button.
You seem to have a persecution complex. Also you are somewhat of antagonist. The forum knows it. If your goal in life is to digitally assault people, I cannot change that, nor would I attempt it. I feel sorry for you, if your real life is anything like your digital footprint, It's tragic
I know you'll want the last word, and I'm done here. I would rather help genuine riders
Old 06-24-22, 08:57 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

You seem to have a persecution complex. Also you are somewhat of antagonist. The forum knows it. If your goal in life is to digitally assault people, I cannot change that, nor would I attempt it. I feel sorry for you, if your real life is anything like your digital footprint, It's tragic
I know you'll want the last word, and I'm done here. I would rather help genuine riders
Your transparent hypocrisy is hilarious.

Bye.
Old 06-24-22, 09:30 AM
StanSeven
Administrator

Bikes: Cervelo C5, Guru Photon, Waterford, Specialized CX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
Liked 2,171 Times in 1,462 Posts
It looks like everything that can be said on this subject has. It’s now circling the bowl. Thread closed
Likes For StanSeven: