Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Wahoo pedal probs

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Wahoo pedal probs

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-22, 12:02 PM
popeye

Bikes: S works Tarmac, Felt TK2 track

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked 179 Times in 111 Posts
Wahoo pedal probs

https://cyclingtips.com/2022/08/revi...y-pedal-range/

I have been on Nano's for a year and just recently noticed the lateral play. It is not an issue for me I don't notice it pedaling. It took a month to break them in, I found them very tight at first to the point of being unable to clip out. Now they are fine in that regard and the new cleats are even easier to clip in and walkable. The new springs are rectangular and I'm hopefully looking for them to last longer than the old round springs. I give them a squirt of Pedro's Bike Lust (sillycone) before every ride.
Old 08-08-22, 01:52 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20808 Post(s)
Liked 9,450 Times in 4,668 Posts
I have a set that about a year old, as well. I recently noticed a little bit of lateral play on one pedal while hunting down an intermittent 'click' when pedaling. I keep meaning to fire off an email to Wahoo, but keep forgetting... off to do that now! Maybe.