Old 02-16-21, 05:57 AM
seydisehir

Bikes: Cloud Butler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 9 Posts
Seydisehir Bicycle Festival 2021

We will hold the Seydişehir Bicycle Festival, which we will organize for the second time this year, on 2-3-4 July 2021 in Konya Seydişehir Kuğulu Nature Park.

Camping area:

Our camping place is Kuğulu Nature Park. There is a toilet, shower, electricity, water, security and masjid in the camp site.

Tents and other camping equipment will be brought by the participants.
About the Trails:

Our tour routes are out of the city in touch with nature. Everywhere is green and blue… Routes are not suitable for road biking. You can join with MTB and Tour bikes.

All necessary safety and health measures will be taken throughout the tour.

In the front there are two motorbike and 2 bicycle pioneers. Behind the group is a broom crew consisting of a minibus / bus and a truck / van to transport bicycles and cyclists in case of malfunction or injury. An ambulance and medical team are available for a potential injury or injury. In addition, there will be two doctors on a bicycle. Tea and various treats will be provided during the breaks. Food and water needs will be covered by the festival committee during the tour.

Details and registration information coming soon…

Seydisehir Bicycle Festival 2021
Seydişehir Bisiklet Festivali 2021
Old 02-17-21, 02:30 AM
altayfun

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I love to see you in this forum. I'm from the city of Isparta too. I hope it will be a nice event.
Old 06-07-21, 09:57 AM
seydisehir

Bikes: Cloud Butler

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by altayfun
I love to see you in this forum. I'm from the city of Isparta too. I hope it will be a nice event.
We are very happy to see you here and for your comment. get better together. thank you very much for your good wishes...