Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

confused

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-21, 10:13 AM
Saladgirl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
confused

Trying to figure this out. I just happen upon this. I would like to post a picture and ask questions/advice. How do I do this? Where do I normally click. Is there some video to learn how to navigate? Sorry, newbie here. He said it’s a 10 speed.

Last edited by Saladgirl; 11-12-21 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-12-21, 11:07 AM
Gravel Rider

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 155 Times in 63 Posts
HI confused

You need 10 posts before you can attach photos.
Likes For Gravel Rider:
Old 11-12-21, 11:11 AM
10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas

Bikes: 02 GTO, 2011 Magnum

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Liked 1,243 Times in 621 Posts
Originally Posted by Saladgirl
Trying to figure this out. I just happen upon this. I would like to post a picture and ask questions/advice. How do I do this? Where do I normally click. Is there some video to learn how to navigate? Sorry, newbie here.
What Bike is it?

Old 11-12-21, 11:18 AM
zandoval 

Bikes: Univega, Peu P6, Peu PR-10, Ted Williams, Peu UO-8, Peu UO-18 Mixte, Peu Dolomites

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
Liked 1,627 Times in 1,044 Posts
Welcome... Whats the problem?

Type the problem in in the box labeled Quick Reply then Click Post Quick Reply. The site works best on a desktop/laptop and a little confusing on a cell phone...
Old 11-12-21, 04:57 PM
m.steven2

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Trying to figure this out. I just happen upon this. I would like to post a picture and ask questions/advice. How do I do this? Where do I normally click. Is there some video to learn how to navigate? Sorry, newbie here.
Hello!
Old 11-12-21, 06:24 PM
Saladgirl

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Hello

Originally Posted by Gravel Rider
You need 10 posts before you can attach photos.
I’m new to this kind of thing. Michigan. I do some biking on my mountain bike, Trek Stash plus tire. I am waiting for my cross bike to come in. Looking to help my dad sell his old Bianchi. Don’t know year, but I’ve got a picture with him 1977. It’s a road bike. He said it’s super light. Any idea how I can identify it better? Also, where can I sell it once I figure a fair price?
Likes For Saladgirl:
Old 11-12-21, 07:09 PM
FBOATSB

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
Liked 515 Times in 344 Posts
I’m new to this kind of thing. Michigan. I do some biking on my mountain bike, Trek Stash plus tire. I am waiting for my cross bike to come in. Looking to help my dad sell his old Bianchi. Don’t know year, but I’ve got a picture with him 1977. It’s a road bike. He said it’s super light. Any idea how I can identify it better? Also, where can I sell it once I figure a fair price?
Welcome to bikeforums Saladgirl. Old Bianchis are interesting to a lot of folks here. If you have taken any good pics of your dad's bike in good light and from the drive side you can upload them to your gallery any time you want. We can look them up and post them for you. There is also an appraisals forum for classic and vintage bikes here: https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-v...th-appraisals/ where you can get an idea of what your dads old bike is worth.
Old 11-12-21, 08:32 PM
79pmooney

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
Quoted: 4802 Post(s)
Liked 3,922 Times in 2,551 Posts
Welcome! 1977 Bianchi and and a nice one! That year was the height of my (short) racing career. Massachusetts (then, Oregon now) so we probably didn't cross paths though I went to that big school in your state both before and after my racing days.

Hang around, post to a few threads here over the next few days and get past the 10 posts (BF has had real issues with spam and destructive users/bots, hence the hurdles to newcomers.) I'm an old dinosaur so I cannot help you with technical issues, but many here can. Just ask. I look forward to seeing your dad's bike!
Old 11-13-21, 09:21 AM
OldRailfan
Old enough, hmmm?

Bikes: DeVinci, Bianchi, Nishiki, RBSM Mud Adder

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 82 Posts
Good source to start

https://www.bicyclebluebook.com