Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: SOMA Wolverine V4 Type A with Fyxation carbon fork

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-22, 12:02 PM
VRJAKE 

Bikes: Bakers dozen is the limit!

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked 445 Times in 140 Posts

Nearly new Soma Wolverine, Version 4, Type A 52cm frame (12x142 rear spacing) with a Fyxation tapered steerer carbon fork, (12x100 spacing), thru axles included. 200 miles on it before I switch to a 50cm of the same frame and fork which is a better fit for me. See https://www.somafab.com/archives/pro...olverine-typea for more info on the frame , there is a picture of one built up with the same fork. FYI, the rear disc brake mount is IS, fork is flat mount. Even though it's listed as a 52cm, it fits like a 54-55 cm frameset as the top tube is 55.5cm long ctc. Will include a Cane Creek headset, Jagwire Pro Shift derailleur cable set, 3T 10cm stem, 3 sets of water bottle cage allen button head screws (not shown in photos), and the oem cable housing clips that came with the frame.

SOLD!

Last edited by VRJAKE; 10-30-22 at 10:52 AM.