Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Your C&V Highlights of 2022

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Your C&V Highlights of 2022

Old 12-15-22, 02:04 PM
Fahrenheit531 
52psi

Bikes: Schwinn Volare ('78); Raleigh Competition GS ('79)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 800 Times in 390 Posts
Riding the Volare for 102 miles in this year's El Tour. (I saw precisely two other vintage bikes out there.) The real highlight was when some kid on a really slick black/gold CF machine told me, as he came around from behind about 60 miles into the ride, "That's the coolest bike out here, man. And it's not even close."
A race bike in any era is a highly personal choice that at its "best" balances the requirements of fit, weight, handling, durability and cost tempered by the willingness to toss it and oneself down the pavement at considerable speed. ~Bandera
Old 12-15-22, 02:24 PM
RCMoeur 
Cantilever believer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Liked 1,670 Times in 762 Posts
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude
and on Thanksgiving morning took the Medici up South Mountain with a bunch of other riders for the 35th Annual Turkey Day Ride - my first:

There I am!
Likes For RCMoeur:
Old 12-15-22, 02:32 PM
RCMoeur 
Cantilever believer

Originally Posted by Fahrenheit531
Riding the Volare for 102 miles in this year's El Tour. (I saw precisely two other vintage bikes out there.) The real highlight was when some kid on a really slick black/gold CF machine told me, as he came around from behind about 60 miles into the ride, "That's the coolest bike out here, man. And it's not even close."
It was a good El Tour, although I only got 44 miles in due to being by the side of the road much of the time working one very serious medical incident, one serious crash, a few flats + a tire replacement, and pulling someone's jacket out of their rear brake rotor, all part of the fun of Bike Patrol. I was on the aluminum cruiser with the big stereo on the rear rack.

Old 12-15-22, 02:44 PM
Fahrenheit531 
52psi

Bikes: Schwinn Volare ('78); Raleigh Competition GS ('79)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 800 Times in 390 Posts
Originally Posted by RCMoeur
It was a good El Tour, although I only got 44 miles in due to being by the side of the road much of the time working one very serious medical incident, one serious crash, a few flats + a tire replacement, and pulling someone's jacket out of their rear brake rotor, all part of the fun of Bike Patrol. I was on the aluminum cruiser with the big stereo on the rear rack.
Was the serious crash early in the ride (I believe we were still on Aviation Hwy) caused by someone clipping a Safety Patrol motorcycle parked mostly on the shoulder? I was riding alongside the guy who hit it and was very nearly taken out myself...

Thanks for doing Bike Patrol. I very much respect anyone who takes on that responsibility.
A race bike in any era is a highly personal choice that at its "best" balances the requirements of fit, weight, handling, durability and cost tempered by the willingness to toss it and oneself down the pavement at considerable speed. ~Bandera
Likes For Fahrenheit531:
Old 12-15-22, 02:47 PM
RCMoeur 
Cantilever believer

One of the highlights of 2022 in terms of C&V was hitting both GABA Tucson swap meets in April and November. Picked up some cool parts and saw people I hadn't seen in nearly 40 years, from back in the racing / Arizona Challenge days.

Another semi-highlight was getting a chance to look at literally thousands of donated bicycles, many of which would fall into the C&V category, as part of the Recycle Your Bicycle for Foster Kids program. Spent many hours performing 10-second assessments of bikes as they came out of the semi-trailers - discovering hidden gems, sending good used bikes into the system for refurbishment, diverting bikes that had value but would need substantial work to other nonprofits, and all too often making the hard choice to send a bike on a one-way mission to a recycling center due to extreme rust / damage / neglect / etc. Still a bit sad to make that hard choice, especially for bikes that would have been salvageable had they not been treated so poorly. Also have a bunch of bikes in the back yard that ordinarily would have been trashed due to gummed-up shifters or other semi-fatal flaws, and hope to get them rolling again (I want my back porch back!)

Other highlights: working once a week at Rusty Spoke surrounded by classic bicycles and the people who appreciate them, leading my weekly ride for PMBC on my bikes, every one of which should qualify for a C&V designation, riding El Tour de Mesa and El Tour de Tucson Bike Patrol on my 90s Nashbar cruiser, doing 100+ miles on my '72 Raleigh Pro overnight in the middle of a brutal summer on the 12 Hours of Sun City ride, and just riding my collection of old classic bikes for fun.

Last edited by RCMoeur; 12-15-22 at 03:23 PM.
Likes For RCMoeur:
Old 12-15-22, 02:55 PM
RCMoeur 
Cantilever believer

Originally Posted by Fahrenheit531
Was the serious crash early in the ride (I believe we were still on Aviation Hwy) caused by someone clipping a Safety Patrol motorcycle parked mostly on the shoulder? I was riding alongside the guy who hit it and was very nearly taken out myself...

Thanks for doing Bike Patrol. I very much respect anyone who takes on that responsibility.
I can't really give out much in terms of details, but it was on Golf Links just east of Swan early in the 102. I followed the Platinum riders out at the start, watched nearly everyone pass me on Aviation , and then rolled up on the incident.

I don't mind doing Bike Patrol - I like to help (said in my best Eek the Cat). There are bad times (staying focused at severe medical incidents) and good times, such as the comely gaggle of women who pledged their undying love when I fixed one of their cleats. And I've found most riders I help are very appreciative, including the guy I gave the spare tire to who was able to complete his ride, in spite of the fact it was a (egads!) 20 mm width.

Edit: I want to add something here to clarify. I wasn't one of the 5-6 initial riders who stopped their 102-mile ride while time was running to stay with the victim and take turns performing CPR until Tucson Fire EMS arrived. They didn't have to - but they did, and then were able to continue their ride after their quiet heroism. Because of their efforts and those of others, my role was to act as the onscene event liaison, as all other critical activities I would ordinarily have to deal with (traffic control, first aid, agency communication) were being ably handled by others. But even though it was good that there was so much help available, I still needed to check and verify someone was handling these items - and thank them if and when I could.

Last edited by RCMoeur; 12-15-22 at 09:25 PM.
Likes For RCMoeur:
Old 12-15-22, 06:39 PM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 812 Times in 602 Posts
The red-white Peugeot Aspin a neighbor I've never seen before gave me for free got stolen in the 10 minutes I locked outside the door daytime

It made my 4 yo really disappointed since this was her kindergarten hauler (after the bike I bought to be a proper kindergarten bike got stolen last Christmas) and this was the first bike she told me I'm not allowed to sell or give away as it will be hers.

But one door closes, another opens, this made me putting together the ALAN, which amazed me with the "wow this thing is light" again like it does every time, when I don't use it for a while. My daughter also likes it, but she told me "daddy, when you will be old, and cannot do anything, I'll paint it red". I told her I give her a(nother) bike she can paint however she wants.

Also finished the paint strip and build up of Pinarello Asolo I built as a parts bin giveaway to a friend (for the handover it got a white tape as well) to make him a proud Italian steel owner.

And got this... so far we are friends, fits like a glove and against the neglected look, works like a Swiss watch.
Old 12-15-22, 06:43 PM
obrentharris 

Bikes: Indeed!

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 1504 Post(s)
Liked 3,443 Times in 1,127 Posts
Cino!

Brent
Old 12-15-22, 08:21 PM
rccardr 
aka: Dr. Cannondale

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Quoted: 2151 Post(s)
Liked 3,380 Times in 1,198 Posts
I miss Cino.
Old 12-15-22, 09:24 PM
santa fe 2926 

Bikes: 1985 Roberts SLX, Mercian 531, 1984 Torpado SLX,1981/82 Peugeot PSV-10, 1978 Charlie Roberts full touring, 1970 Charlie Roberts 531 road.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 159 Times in 60 Posts
Alex Singer, bikes and culture, a fine blog indeed!

Last edited by santa fe 2926; 12-16-22 at 05:44 PM.
Likes For santa fe 2926:
Old 12-15-22, 09:57 PM
wrk101
Thrifty Bill

Bikes: 86 Katakura Silk, 87 Prologue X2, 88 Cimarron LE, 1975 Sekai 4000 Professional, 73 Paramount, plus more

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
Liked 958 Times in 625 Posts
My highlights were finding several US built bikes: A Mikkelsen Criterium, a Mountain Goat, and a Stout. The Goat is gone, but the other two are still here. I have found a variety of other bikes, notably a Juvela and a Frejus. I'm pretty much avoiding the common stuff anymore.
Likes For wrk101:
Old 12-15-22, 10:58 PM
stardognine
Partially Sane.

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
Liked 643 Times in 468 Posts
I've had a pretty decent year, by finding an old touring wheel with a Shimano XT Parallax hub, in 700c with 36 spokes. 👍

I would have been happy with that, but just this evening, I was gifted a Critical Racing threadless stem, in anodized purple. 😁😎😁

It's a bit scratched, and missing the clamping plug thingy, that clamps to the steertube, but I'm planning on just using it as a decaleur, for my front basket, lol, so missing that plug won't matter. ✌️

These came out in '93, and currently go between $85 & $200, so not your average stem. 😉

I'll edit in a pic or two tomorrow, it's too dark here now. ✌️

Last edited by stardognine; 12-16-22 at 10:18 AM.
Likes For stardognine:
Old 12-15-22, 11:06 PM
Classtime 

Bikes: 82 Medici, 2011 Richard Sachs, 2011 Milwaukee Road

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1924 Post(s)
Liked 1,954 Times in 1,086 Posts
Started the year with one more than necessary because IM and Robbie Tunes. Scheduled some seriously long miles and of course needed C&V which led to a French acqusition. Clunker Challenge led me to a second delightful French surprise. Finishing the year? with a third French bike! These three 2022 additions are as good or better or more fun than so many bikes I regret moving along, I think they are keepers😂

1977 G.R.

1973 PA-10

1978 G.J.
Old 12-16-22, 09:06 AM
Mr. 66

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
Liked 1,704 Times in 941 Posts
Some very neatly completed and additions this year. I'll just drop names, Faggin, Mercian, Bianchi, DeRosa, Paramount, Super Mondia, Trek 970, Gitane TdF, Raleigh Professional, Lygie, and the most recent is a 1976 Stevenson Custom.
Likes For Mr. 66:
Old 12-16-22, 10:23 AM
stardognine
Partially Sane.

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
Liked 643 Times in 468 Posts
Got a couple pics added. ✌️ I'm pretty sure this is the 150mm size, and I'm also pretty sure it's the longest stem I've ever seen, lol. 😲🤔😁
Likes For stardognine:
Old 12-16-22, 11:05 AM
strathconaman

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 22 Posts
I learned to paint!

Old 12-16-22, 12:11 PM
iab

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
Quoted: 2993 Post(s)
Liked 3,711 Times in 1,393 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not only is the paint design awesome, I love the palette too. Fits my color theory aesthetic.
Likes For iab:
Old 12-16-22, 12:15 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Quoted: 4494 Post(s)
Liked 6,300 Times in 3,633 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. 66
Some very neatly completed and additions this year. I'll just drop names, Faggin, Mercian, Bianchi, DeRosa, Paramount, Super Mondia, Trek 970, Gitane TdF, Raleigh Professional, Lygie, and the most recent is a 1976 Stevenson Custom.
Man, that's a very complete list, especially for additions, and a Stevenson.
Likes For merziac:
Old 12-16-22, 05:02 PM
northbend 

Bikes: 1937 Hobbs; 1977 Bruce Gordon; 1987 Bill Holland; 1988 Schwinn Paramount (Fixed gear); 1999 Fat City Yo Eddy (MTB); 2018 Woodrup (Touring) 2016 Ritchey breakaway

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 3,772 Times in 664 Posts
Riding through Yellowstone N.P. before the roads were opened to vehicle traffic in early April 2022. I did it as an out n back from West Yellowstone to Mammoth Hot Springs, 93 miles. A fair amount of people on bikes for the first 15 miles, it got very quiet the deeper into the park you go. Riding past thermal features that sounded like jets, waterfalls and gorgeous scenery - a sublime experience.

Late in the afternoon this Bison herd held me up for over 30 minutes in the Madison River Valley. They just slowly walked down the middle of the road, the old guy in the rear was having trouble keeping up, He was obviously lame and in pain. The herd would wait for him to catch up then trundle slowly forward. More Bison joined the procession from the steep embankment on the left. It was getting late and I had no idea how to safely get around these guys so I just slowly followed them at a safe distance until a Park Ranger drove up in his pickup truck. He told me to follow him off his rear bumper as he slowly drove into the mob, trying to force them all to the right side of the vehicle. There were 4 large ones in the front that would not go along with the plan. We stopped, the herd surrounding us as the 4 crossed us on the left. I moved over to the left side of the truck as this happened and it startled one that was less than 10 feet away from me. It jumped and startled one of the others. My heart was in my throat at that moment. The ranger quickly nudged the truck forward a little and I rode past the bison and the truck thanking the ranger for his help.

Traffic Jam by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Riding mountain passes in June while they were still closed to cars.

Cayuse and Chinook

Chinook and Sunrise by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

McKenzie Pass

The summit photo by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Passing on the Singer to Gugie...

Changing hands by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Cino!

Day two: Up to Browns Meadow Pass by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

…and being able to ride some of it with Dave. Just like old times…

Riding my bike home from Cino

To Sprague Lake by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

It was a hot summer. Rides to swimming holes were a reoccurring theme.

Tips for riding in the heat by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

…and multiple camping trips around the Puget Sound and San Juan Islands.

North Bend to Fay Bainbridge by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

And a great finish to the 2022 riding season. Riding up to Vancouver and taking the train back to Seattle in late October.

Bubble Gum Wall, Post Alley by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Last edited by northbend; 12-16-22 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-16-22, 05:26 PM
USAZorro
Seńor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
Liked 1,072 Times in 634 Posts
Most of y'all put me to shame. These past two years have not been easy though. Laid off in late 2020 meant an austere budget until finally getting back to work this past May - so no major purchases or grand expeditions (I am quite jealous though).

Honestly, my riding highlight was the Clunker challenge. However, where I did make progress was in my workshop. I started the year with an obstacle course to negotiate from step one. Although I am not yet near a steady state, I managed to make considerable progress. I hope to make a bit more before the year ends, but it will be marginal. I do have considerably more vertical storage now though - as can be seen in this "half of the picture" shot.

Old 12-16-22, 07:59 PM
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Quoted: 4670 Post(s)
Liked 5,769 Times in 2,272 Posts
Seeing myself in several pics from others, I feel like I don't even have to post mine from 2022. I'm realizing that I've got a great group of friends all over the country that I somehow end up riding with from time to time.

On the riding front, @Andy_K, @rccardr, @nlerner. @VRJAKE, @SquireBlack and @Spaghetti Legs were toured with more than once - Spring training in Tucson, Cino, Eroica California and Neal's TdPNW were all great times had by all. I was able to gather up eight riders for a 3 day tour of the Willamette Valley. In 2019 much of that same group rode in about the coldest weather possible, often starting below freezing. This year we did it on the hottest days of the year, where it hit over 100 a couple of times. 2019 we just left later in the day, this year it was get riding ASAP and finish each day around noon. @Andy_K told me it was easier for him this time - maybe he likes the heat. @aggiegrads was recovering from foot surgery, but made it just fine. Our oldest riders, college buddies Bob Freeman and Bill Wayne kicked our butts on the few hills we encountered.

Squire Black talking up Bill, Aggiegrads in orange

I was planning on bringing my Ritchey Breakaway to the Tucson ride, but 3 days before leaving I found the seatpost was stuck! For those worried, I eventually got it out.

I had a copper Raleigh International frame hanging up in the Atelier, and built it up with parts I already had, including a set of Pacenti rims and the right length spokes!

that 24-32 granny got me to the top of Mt. Lemmon this year

Cino is my favorite organized ride. I got to Kalispell a day earlier, @mountaindave was extremely gracious, picking me up at the airport, getting his daughter's rear window broken by golf ball sized hail, and putting me up for the night. I was happy to help mark the course with him, then drive around and pick up beer, wine, and other donations for the ride.

I think I did a good job marking the route as @northbend didn't get lost this time.

With the Eroica Italians holding onto my $150 registration fee for 2 years, I decided to give Eroica Cali another go. This time I made it up Cypress without walking! After making up the first wall, I stopped to take this picture:

Turkey vultures up in the trees, just waiting for one of us Eroica riders crashing. He's talking to his buddy, saying "fresh meat!"

Many Thursday-Friday emails went out to @Andy_K with the simple question "ride this weekend?" and we did. @SquireBlack and @VRJAKE often came with. We're blessed in Portlandia to have great rides to the north, south, east and west.

I never get tired of riding the Columbia River Gorge

I added one, very special bike, which @northbend decided I needed more than him. Matt is one great friend, remembering a few years ago me telling him that if he ever wanted to sell his beautiful Singer...

On the torch front, it seems that this year I did a lot of repairs, made several racks, many decaleurs, built a few forks and did a few full on gugificazione 650b conversions. One of the most satisfying jobs was building a new fork for @VRJAKE. Peter Weigle and Brian Chapman had taken a homely Taiwan fork crown and carved them up into something special, I merely followed their "directions":

2022 isn't over quite yet. There may be a short PNW TdMIL just after Christmas, weather willing.

I'm already planning on big things in 2023, the year of my retirement from the mad pace of the semiconductor industry. What will I do with the extra time? Outside of spending more quality with Mrs. Gugie, more riding, more torching!
Old 12-16-22, 08:04 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Quoted: 4494 Post(s)
Liked 6,300 Times in 3,633 Posts
Originally Posted by northbend
Riding through Yellowstone N.P. before the roads were opened to vehicle traffic in early April 2022. I did it as an out n back from West Yellowstone to Mammoth Hot Springs, 93 miles. A fair amount of people on bikes for the first 15 miles, it got very quiet the deeper into the park you go. Riding past thermal features that sounded like jets, waterfalls and gorgeous scenery - a sublime experience.

Late in the afternoon this Bison herd held me up for over 30 minutes in the Madison River Valley. They just slowly walked down the middle of the road, the old guy in the rear was having trouble keeping up, He was obviously lame and in pain. The herd would wait for him to catch up then trundle slowly forward. More Bison joined the procession from the steep embankment on the left. It was getting late and I had no idea how to safely get around these guys so I just slowly followed them at a safe distance until a Park Ranger drove up in his pickup truck. He told me to follow him off his rear bumper as he slowly drove into the mob, trying to force them all to the right side of the vehicle. There were 4 large ones in the front that would not go along with the plan. We stopped, the herd surrounding us as the 4 crossed us on the left. I moved over to the left side of the truck as this happened and it startled one that was less than 10 feet away from me. It jumped and startled one of the others. My heart was in my throat at that moment. The ranger quickly nudged the truck forward a little and I rode past the bison and the truck thanking the ranger for his help.

Traffic Jam by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Riding mountain passes in June while they were still closed to cars.

Cayuse and Chinook

Chinook and Sunrise by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

McKenzie Pass

The summit photo by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Passing on the Singer to Gugie...

Changing hands by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

Cino!

…and being able to ride some of it with Dave. Just like old times…

Riding my bike home from Cino

To Sprague Lake by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

It was a hot summer. Rides to swimming holes were a reoccurring theme.

Tips for riding in the heat by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

…and multiple camping trips around the Puget Sound and San Juan Islands.

North Bend to Fay Bainbridge by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr

And a great finish to the 2022 riding season. Riding up to Vancouver and taking the train back to Seattle in late October.

Bubble Gum Wall, Post Alley by Matthew Pendergast, on Flickr
So ya didn't swim with any whales in the sound?

Slacker,

Fantastic adventures Matt, had I not waited too long, i would want to be like you when I grow up.
Likes For merziac:
Old 12-16-22, 08:04 PM
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Quoted: 4670 Post(s)
Liked 5,769 Times in 2,272 Posts
Originally Posted by northbend
...the old guy in the rear was having trouble keeping up, He was obviously lame and in pain. The herd would wait for him to catch up then trundle slowly forward.
You're describing me on the rides we've done together this year...
Old 12-16-22, 08:48 PM
Spaghetti Legs 

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 1672 Post(s)
Liked 3,034 Times in 904 Posts
Most of my C+V highlights for this year would refer to the riders as for the most part I used my travel bike, which, while not quite modern, definitely isn’t vintage. At any rate, the rides with the usual suspects around here are a highlight of any year, regardless of the bike brought along. Eroica, of course, was part of it and I rode my Stars and Stripes Paletti this year. Nice thing about these big events is the opportunity to put real life names and faces to BF handles (I met a couple of Paceliners too).

As far as bikes, I did finally get an ‘81 Merckx Pro built up after languishing in the shop for more than a year and just last week I picked up a frame to take me in a new direction - FH Scott Dragon - British path racer from (I think) late 50’s. I’ll,post a thread some time in the new year as I try to learn more about it and how to build it into a proper bike.

New friend Gaucho777 - trying to hold his wheel on the home stretch at Eroica

Enter the Dragon
N = '96 Colnago C40, '04 Wilier Alpe D'Huez, '10 Colnago EPS, '85 Merckx Pro, '89 Merckx Century, '86 Tommasini Professional, '04 Teschner Aero FX Pro, '05 Alan Carbon Cross, '86 De Rosa Professional, '82 Colnago Super, '95 Gios Compact Pro, '95 Carrera Zeus, '84 Basso Gap, ‘89 Cinelli Supercorsa, ‘83 Bianchi Specialissima, ‘VO Randonneur, Ritchey Breakaway Steel, '84 Paletti Super Prestige, Heron Randonneur

Old 12-16-22, 09:24 PM
BillRS22

Bikes: Waterford RS22 (2004), PEUGEOT PKN10 (1981), Raleigh Gran Sport (1976), Mercian 1974

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 25 Posts
Accomplishments

Finally rebuilding my 1974 Mercian Pro with vintage Campy components.
Then joining this forum to show it off. Bill
Likes For BillRS22:

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.